Grand Daddy Black Grows A Stack

Love hearing the oil worked on the wife .
I’m going with the Alaskan Purple clone , I’ll be waiting for the smoke report . I’ll have the journal before the weekend.

Congrats on the latest harvest, GDB! 238 grams is AWESOME for an auto! :adore:

I loved the Bubble Gum. Had one of the most robust flavors I’ve ever smoked.
I grew it about 15 years ago and I don’t recall the effect but the flavor was spot on and full.

If you get that intense Bazooka Pink Bubble Gum flavor I will totally go photo and get me some beans and
Hit It Again!
Im chomping at the bit on this one for ole “Bazooka Joe”.
:passitleft:

Hi GDB!

Sorry to hear about the rot.
Is any of the autos up still? Wondering how much you yielded from those mini monsters? :ganjamon:

Hello growers.

No update on the grow today but some "exciting" news for me.

After a not quite stellar grow I took down my Original Glue in mid-January, about 65 days post-flip. At that time I took off a few small buds, put them in foil and sat it on top of a radiator. Then I kind of forgot about it until yesterday.

Yesterday I smoked some of that bud and immediately got as loopy as a roller coaster! This stuff kicks ass! And I'm talking stuff that is just dry (likely too dry) but yet to be cured. Also, the taste is already wonderful!

I don't can't remember the last time I've been this high. :ganjamon:

OG is purported to reach THC levels of 27-30 percent, and so are some of the other strains I've grown. For the most part my high-THC strains have been very similar to plants with mid-level THC estimates. But this one, I believe, actually might achieve that 27-30 percent level.

She's at the top of my do-over list and is not likely to be replaced!

By the time this one is cured I'm almost certain that several grams will be missing! :ganjamon:

Peace.

Hello growers.

No update on the grow today but some "exciting" news for me.

After a not quite stellar grow I took down my Original Glue in mid-January, about 65 days post-flip. At that time I took off a few small buds, put them in foil and sat it on top of a radiator. Then I kind of forgot about it until yesterday.

Yesterday I smoked some of that bud and immediately got as loopy as a roller coaster! This stuff kicks ass! And I'm talking stuff that is just dry (likely too dry) but yet to be cured. Also, the taste is already wonderful!

I don't can't remember the last time I've been this high. :ganjamon:

OG is purported to reach THC levels of 27-30 percent, and so are some of the other strains I've grown. For the most part my high-THC strains have been very similar to plants with mid-level THC estimates. But this one, I believe, actually might achieve that 27-30 percent level.

She's at the top of my do-over list and is not likely to be replaced!

By the time this one is cured I'm almost certain that several grams will be missing! :ganjamon:

Peace.
Winner winner chicken dinner! High as a kite huh? That's the place to be, laughing your way to the next one! Congrats!

Hi GDB!

Sorry to hear about the rot.
Is any of the autos up still? Wondering how much you yielded from those mini monsters? :ganjamon:
Hey, Verbalist.

Only auto still standing is the weird Purple. Info on the yield of the other four is here.

They were more mini than monster!

Congrats on the AP harvest, GDB!
It's impressive to get that much weed from a somewhat small plant- you dun real good on that one!
I don't can't remember :ganjamon:
I can hear your stonedness through the keyboard... :)

It's always so sweet when you find a strain that works. On the opposite side of things when you grow a strain that does nothing for you, that's kind of a waste.

I gave all of my Lemon Auto and all of my Purple Auto to a friend as neither got me high.

I'm happy you got a winner.

It's always so sweet when you find a strain that works. On the opposite side of things when you grow a strain that does nothing for you, that's kind of a waste.

I gave all of my Lemon Auto and all of my Purple Auto to a friend as neither got me high.

I'm happy you got a winner.
Hashgirl, that's the second time you've mentioned how bad your Auto Purple turned out.

Okay, I'm prepped to be disappointed when mine finishes! (But hope that I won't be. After all, mine is a "weird Purple.") :laughtwo:

Hashgirl, that's the second time you've mentioned how bad your Auto Purple turned out.

Okay, I'm prepped to be disappointed when mine finishes! (But hope that I won't be. After all, mine is a "weird Purple.") :laughtwo:

Well, it was disappointing to have weed that doesn't get me high or help with pain.

Hopefully, your weird Purple works for you.

Well, it was disappointing to have weed that doesn't get me high or help with pain.
I get that. I would be too. I've been disappointed more than a few times. :straightface:
Hopefully, your weird Purple works for you.
Thanks. It goes without saying that I hope so too! :Rasta:

Back
Top Bottom