Grand Daddy Black Grows A Stack

Have you left them outside overnight? I hear chilly weather makes the colors pop!
"Outside" as in outside of the house?

Yeah, I guess frost-bite might turn them purple. That seems to be what it does to people in the movies. :laughtwo:

Hey GDB! I'm miles behind as usual lol. I had a nice forced break so of course I've got thousands of posts to try catch up on lol. But if ya want the purples to come out the best way is getting the temp down real low at night. However this comes with a risk of Hermies from the stress. If you wanna try I suggest doing at week 7+ to reduce chance of harm and you should get some nice colour. It needs to get quite cold though. Around 12 Celsius maybe a touch lower. This temp change can come with humidity issues to so keep your fans on to keep the air moving constantly.

Wish you luck either way buddy! :)

But if ya want the purples to come out the best way is getting the temp down real low at night.
Thanks Moony. If the temps need to be that low at night then I guess I won't be seeing any purple. My temps range from about 76F during the day and then 65F at night. I'm not keen on mucking with that environment because I like it!

Thanks Moony. If the temps need to be that low at night then I guess I won't be seeing any purple. My temps range from about 76F during the day and then 65F at night. I'm not keen on mucking with that environment because I like it!
I understand that dude :) I think it's a stress response so it's not ideal. Some strains are naturally very colourful. Red hot cookies from sweet seeds comes to mind. There's a few phenos but one of them is blood red. I've often dreamed of revegging one and having a blood red pheno mother. Just for that crazy bag/jar appeal haha. Would be a show stopper at any party hehe

Hello growers.

The 4x4 has been scrubbed down with clorox mixed with really hot water. Bug sprays have been used in every nook and crannie inside the tent. I took down the Spider Farmer S4000 and mounted the @Mars Hydro TS3000. The tent is now ready for new tenants.
IMG_4136.jpg

And here are the prospective tenants:
Express Grow seed drop 2-1-22.JPG

@Weed Seeds Express Black Domina, Pinkman Goo and Grape Ape. These have been soaking since 1:30am this morning. Before I go to bed tonight they'll be moved to moist paper towels and the prayer vigil will begin. :laughtwo:

In the 2x2 tent, The Arc clone on Flip 40 is budding but is also tossing a few yellowing leaves. She's getting GeoFlora Bloom nutes at 12 day intervals and at a rate (3.5 ounces) that is 1 ounce more than the recommended 2.5 ounces for a 3 gallon pot. Yesterday I started including 5ml of CalMag (0-0-0) in her feed.
ARC clone 1-31-22 Flip 40.JPG

That's all I've got this morning.

Thanks for looking in.

Peace.

We're all : prayerhands : with you.

come on babies… tried to give you some prayer hand emojis…. It didn’t work lol.
Thanks guys.

I'm feeling good about this drop. It has a touch of elegance about it with the new shot glasses. Not only classier, but glassier. :Rasta:

I'm somewhat concerned, however, that the thick bases may inhibit heat from getting to the liquid. Hindsight. :straightface:

Hello grow folks.

I have an update on the Auto Show on Day 81!

I'm excited because I last fed them 2 days ago and today most of the pots were still weighty. They're losing their thirst and thus nearing their end! The sole exception was the weird Purple. Her pot was as light as a could be and she's still drinking like crazy.

Pics are in order!

Black Cream
I had to chuckle when took a good look at her today. She's giving me my purple...in her leaves!
Black Cream 2-1-22 Day 81.jpg

Smoothie I
The big, little Smoothie.
Smoothie I 2-1-22 Day 81 (2).jpg

Smoothie
The little, little Smoothie
Smoothie 2-1-22 Day 81.jpg

Alaskan Purple
Her buds got chonky all of a sudden! They're solid now, but not purple.
Alaskan Purple 2-1-22 Day 81 (3).jpg

weird Purple
Not purple.
weird Purple 2-1-22 Day 81 (1).jpg

Tent pic for scale.
Lots of room to spare. :Rasta:
Auto Show tent 2-1-22 Day 81.jpg

Sincere thanks for looking in.

Peace.

Highya GDP,

Little ladies are looking good! I was thinking while looking at your post - it's not the purple that gets you high. Color is nice to look at, but I value top shelf bud more! And it looks like you'll have a nice stash at harvest time! Also, I did see white pistils on a couple of them. Happy Smokin'

I wouldn't give up on the AP yet though. Looks like it still might turn, and plenty of white pistils, or am I seeing things...again?
Thanks, Mel. And yes, she has loads of white pistils!
Color is nice to look at, but I value top shelf bud more!
No argument here, Bode! :ganjamon:
Your Black Cream is definitely showing color!
I‘ve noticed in the past that you’ve shown problems with seeing color
I do have a problem with colors, Nev.

I judge my plants by "the content of their character." :Rasta:

Back
Top Bottom