Grand Daddy Black Grows A Stack

Good morning, Dust!

The judge is as high as a Georgia pine.
Everybody's gonna' do some time today! :laughtwo:

How are you, friend?
I'm good. Popped another baby girl last night. Got heater inside mother plant and she doing well now. So I'm good cold as hell here but I'm good. Hows the smoke doing

I'm good. Popped another baby girl last night. Got heater inside mother plant and she doing well now. So I'm good cold as hell here but I'm good. Hows the smoke doing
It's in the air! :ganjamon:

Meh. I never wash my indoor grows. Don't judge me. Just outdoors. Your buds look yummy!
No way I'd judge you, Stone.

I wash mine out of necessity. Due to my nemesis, the Borg, it's usually like they were grown outdoors. :straightface:

No way I'd judge you, Stone.

I wash mine out of necessity. Due to my nemesis, the Borg, it's usually like they were grown outdoors. :straightface:
Ive had 1 or 2 grows with no pests inside, the rest have thrips or gnats or something. oh, aphids one time.

Oh and grats on harvest, that should keep you going a while.

Ive had 1 or 2 grows with no pests inside, the rest have thrips or gnats or something. oh, aphids one time.

Oh and grats on harvest, that should keep you going a while.
Reave, I used to not even think about bugs. Now I hate them from the depths of my heart! :Rasta:

Nice on the takedown GDB. But I’m with Shed.
Bring back the press. :reading420magazine:
Nev and Shed, no news is good news (especially these days). :bong:

Hello growers.

Last night I got the THC Bomb washed and jarred. She filled up 7.5 Mason jars, which were put into the fridge for drying. Now the fridge is holding the runt Fast Banana (2 jars), the little Chiquita Banana clone (2), the Original Glue (3.5), the Alien Rock Candy (5) and the aforementioned THCB.

Opening the door to the fridge is a pure joy. That smell! :Rasta:

Meanwhile, down in the Auto Show on Day 78, all the ladies got fed last night. They're all on 5.25g of MC and all have gotten one dose of Dirtilizer.

I've tried every way I can think of -- blinking, squinting, long stares, quick glances -- but I cannot pick up even a hint of purple in there! :laughtwo:
Auto Show 1-30-22 Day 78.jpg

Me thinks the only way I'll get anything purple from this grow is if I use some of the weed to make grape gummies!

Thanks for looking in.

Peace.

Meh. I never wash my indoor grows. Don't judge me. Just outdoors. Your buds look yummy!

Well, that's good to know. I never did either but everyone on 420 seems to do it so I was sort of rethinking it.

Reave, I used to not even think about bugs. Now I hate them from the depths of my heart! :Rasta:

I totally understand that feeling. You've had a lot of bad luck with your indoor grows. I hope the next grow goes much better for you.

Well, that's good to know. I never did either but everyone on 420 seems to do it so I was sort of rethinking it.

I totally understand that feeling. You've had a lot of bad luck with your indoor grows. I hope the next grow goes much better for you.
Thanks for the well-wishes, HG.

I wish this bug issue was just "bad luck." But these have been purposeful, coordinated attacks by highly-trained field units. :laugh:

Thanks for the well-wishes, HG.

I wish this bug issue was just "bad luck." But these have been purposeful, coordinated attacks by highly-trained field units. :laugh:
Gonna have put together an assassination plan to take out the general!

She filled up 7.5 Mason jars, which were put into the fridge for drying. Now the fridge is holding the runt Fast Banana (2 jars), the little Chiquita Banana clone (2), the Original Glue (3.5), the Alien Rock Candy (5)
I’m taking it that you don’t have any chilled purple Kool-Aid in the fridge for yourself or guests. :bong: :cough:

I‘m sorry about the lack of purple at the auto show but the green has been a pretty popular color this year.
:passitleft:purple dark Devil :love:

Afternoon GDB. Hope everything is great today.
Hello, Dust! All is good.

I was just over at your place. You didn't see me?

Gonna have put together an assassination plan to take out the general!
We both know that the General is miles from here in a super-secure bunker! Like what Redd Foxx said about when he was in the army, "I retreated so far back I bumped into a general." :Rasta:
I’m taking it that you don’t have any chilled purple Kool-Aid in the fridge for yourself or guests. :bong: :cough:
Barely any room for food in there. And I think that might be related to the many hairy-eyeballs I've been getting lately. :straightface:
I‘m sorry about the lack of purple at the auto show but the green has been a pretty popular color this year.
And yellow! :laughtwo:

I think there's some merit to it but it's too much for me so I try to keep as clean as possible.

Back
Top Bottom