Good Morning

Good Morning All

Today the The Beast is on Day 54 from sprout and was fed 5.5 grams of MegaCrop.

I super cropped a few branches and hope i did it right

IMG_3079.jpeg

IMG_3078.jpeg

The light is good. I keep mentioning this that i never seen an auto so big. Now i hope that all of these bud sites fill in
That's tall for a cannabis plant, no question, and it's good to see that because many growers don't understand that autos can grow very large and provide generous yields.

One issue that you'll need to start thinking about is how you're going to support the plant as it fills out. I've attached some photos of a large auto grow that I did a couple of years ago. Based on what I'm seeing in your plant, you might well face a similar issue with keeping the plant upright.

The photo below is an auto that I had problems keeping in the tent. It was grown at high light levels so it was very dense foliage and it was also about 50" tall.

In early flower, I didn't put in a trellis and I paid the price. I had to run yo yo's to keep the stems up right and the "front row" was held up by some paracord that ran across the front of the tent. The grow light for that part of the plant was a Vipar XS1500.

IMG_7406.jpeg

IMG_7051.jpeg

IMG_6810.jpeg

looks great. you might have to tie or weight the branch down as they will want to spring back. good job on the grow.

Good Morning All

Today the super cropped lady is on Day 59 and is beginning to add bud weight. The feed is 5.5 grams of MegaCrop

Tomorrow will be tie down branches

What do you think?

Ice Cream

IMG_3082.jpeg

IMG_3081.jpeg

IMG_3079.jpeg
Like Azi :ciao: said Looks Good :thumb:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Back
Top Bottom