Good Morning

Heres my 2 light set up

IMG_3067.jpeg
Those tall colas can be tied over horizontal and you can drop the light down closer. :Namaste:
Just 2 cents.
Looks great.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

I don't see how you can pull that out of a tent for pics. and put it back. I'd be breaking branches left, right and center.
I was thinking the same thing. :Namaste:
Good Day All

Today my little one is on Day 50 and still going strong. After i added another light I noticed more bud sites. She received 5 grams of MegaCrop and may push it another 1/2 gram next watering

Its a beast for an auto and hope the buds will get bigger

IMG_3070.jpeg

IMG_3069.jpeg
Stap her down in the tent and drop the light.
Time to get the light energy to her.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Pics help

IMG_3075.jpeg

IMG_3074.jpeg
"You're gonna need a bigger boat." LOL.

How much more headroom do you have below your grow light? Gotta be pushing it already. Unless you're outdoors with unlimited height, I would supercrop the tall ones to make a more even canopy.

This is my last grow so dont want to screw it up. Ill try to super crop the tallest one
Why is this your last grow?

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

It always looks ugly at first but trust the plant
Having said that, I never bother, just cut off the tops
Not best practice, I know, but I can't be doing with unruly plants and I'm not overly bothered about yield

This is my last grow so dont want to screw it up. Ill try to super crop the tallest one
Have you super cropped before?

Many growers have success pinching and rolling the stem between their figures to soften the stem where they want the bend, but I've snapped too many branches that way.

What I do is press the stem against and around the barrel of a marker in the direction I want the bend to go, trying to be gentle, with just enough pressure to feel the inner core cracking a bit. Roll the marker further down the stem and do it again.

Once you get the stem to give it will flop over but will want to stand back up overnight so I hang a small fishing weight on the stem to get it to stay in the position I want.

As i just turned 65, we will sell our home and move to a adult 55+ in December when its paid off

I will try just one for now and see how i did . Never supercropped before
Just imagine you are bending a straw
Pinch it the way you want it to bend

Good Morning

Today i upped her feed to 5.5 grams of MegaCrop. I supercropped 2 branches and they are now leaning over. She is on Day 53.

Take a look and tell me if i did this right

IMG_3077.jpeg

IMG_3076.jpeg
Nice work :thumb:
Did you lower the light?

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Back
Top Bottom