Good Morning

Good Morning All

Today she was fed 4.5 grams of MegaCrop and 1/2 teaspoon of Cal/Mag and she continues to grow. Now at 40” and full of bud sites.

What do you think of the “ Auto Beast “

@bluter @Bill284 @Roy Growin @Azimuth @HappyHazmat88

IMG_3062.jpeg

IMG_3061.jpeg

Good Morning All

Today she was fed 4.5 grams of MegaCrop and 1/2 teaspoon of Cal/Mag and she continues to grow. Now at 40” and full of bud sites.

What do you think of the “ Auto Beast “

@bluter @Bill284 @Roy Growin @Azimuth @HappyHazmat88

IMG_3062.jpeg

IMG_3061.jpeg
Looking good a little tall for me...but awesome plant my friend.

Be prepared to help support those arms with all the bud sites 🤘😎🤘

Looking good a little tall for me...but awesome plant my friend.

Be prepared to help support those arms with all the bud sites 🤘😎🤘
Good point Hap. :ciao:
I use potassium silicate once a week for strong branches. :thumb:
Looks good ice-cream. :welldone:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

I don`t know how to stop her growth nor do I think I want to.
Unless she won't fit under your light I'd just let her go. 3 weeks after flip she should be just about done stretching, but if you do need to do something you could tie the tall ones aover or even supercrop them, but I'd only do that if necessary.

Good Morning All

Today i upped her feed to 5 grams of MegaCrop. She grew another 2 “!!!!!!! I think it’s slowing down

@Bill284 @bluter @Azimuth @HappyHazmat88
You know you don't have to tag us, right? Anyone who has comment in your thread is automatically subscribed and gets a notice of new posts to that thread.

Plant looks great, btw. :thumb:

I don`t know how to stop her growth nor do I think I want to.
Give it more light.

That plant can be described as being very tall with very few branches and very few leaves. Those are characteristic of a plant that has received a limited amount light. If it gets more light, it may be able to fill out.

The amount of food that plants have is based on how much light they get. In this case, there's not enough light to support significant foliage so yield and quality will be hampered.

I added a Platinum P300 to my solar flare 220. I also tied down the main cola. She continues to be fed 5 grams of MegaCrop

IC

IMG_3065.jpeg

IMG_3066.jpeg
Looks good Amigo :high-five:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Back
Top Bottom