Golfer420 - Continuous Grow

Appreciate the info!! If your doing it and it works then ill stop giving that advice in the future! Much love.

Where can I go to get the right information or videos on how exactly to top / defoliate my plants? I am brand new at this a really want to get as much yield as possible! ❤️.
Thanks for all you help. I will try to send photos ASAP.

Day 19. Watered heavy on Thur/Fri before the weekend. Haven't watered since. Topped her yesterday. She's growing well right now. I love this big indica fan leaves!:high-five:

Finally back to golf after all the hospital stays:party:

Thanks for stopping by :Namaste:

:passitleft:

IMG_73716.JPG

IMG_7367_LI.jpg

IMG_73685.JPG

IMG_7369_LI.jpg

IMG_73704.JPG

Day 25. Moving along nicely. Topped her and doing some LST. Took off the top two fan leaves so I have quite a few bud sites popping out around the top. I'm hoping to see some nice growth in the next few days as she shakes off the topping and trimming.

Stem is looking nice and solid. I am thinking I should begin to see pistils soon.:slide:

IMG_73953.JPG

IMG_73878.JPG

IMG_73886.JPG

IMG_73907.JPG

IMG_739410.JPG

Ok. Today is really day 25. I was too stoned yesterday and f'd up.:smokin:

I watered and fed yesterday. She's looking nice today. I did some more LST to get the growth sites at the top spread out to get better light.:clap:

I like coming home and getting a nice buzz going with my older weed (it was the Sour Jack tonight) and tending to the crops :slide: I give her a spritzing with water which is why the soil and leaves may look moist :high-five:

IMG_73997.JPG

IMG_73973.JPG

IMG_73987.JPG

Day 27 (I double checked)...

Some pics of her prior to doing some more LST. She looked great when I got home. I lowered her from the LED light and the leaves looked much better today after her feeding last night. They looked more healthy than the day before.

I am keeping all the growth sites growing out sideways. I'm not sure if I will LST the two colas from the topping. I might just let them grow and minimize stress. Not sure yet.

IMG_74009.JPG

IMG_74015.JPG

IMG_74039.JPG

IMG_74026.JPG

Looking great buddy!

Couldn't help but notice how low your LED Light is..i had mine at 24" during the seedling stage and 18" now through veg

How low is yours?

Loving the results yoy are having and top that shit haha mine took topping very well

Sorry Indy, just realized I never responded.

I have the LED's between 4" and 8". It was too close recently at 4" so I took the box they were on away and that put them at 8". At some point they'll be about 4" or even less from the lights when they're almost finished. It's not ideal and I wish I had more distance I could put between them.:Namaste:

Looking fantastic golfer

Lots of life happening for you. No pistols yet but I'm sure they will come. I got an auto growing now for 7 weeks and still no signs of sex

Nick - I hate to say this, but if it's been going for 7 weeks and it hasn't shown any sex, it might not be an auto. My understanding is most autos (can't say all - just know that all 6 of mine) show pistils around 28 - 36 days. I guess it some strains might take longer, but that does seem odd to me. Hopefully that's not the case. My last grow I thought was auto Candy Cane that turned out to be photo Sour Jack:thedoubletake:

Golfer420, have been reading through a number of your grow journals and pretty impressive. Out of curiosity what are the dimensions of your tent and where did you get it, mfg name, model number?.

Back
Top Bottom