GDB's Express Grow

Hello all.

It's Flip + 11 for the Express Grow.

I just wanted to post another tent pic because the girls looked a bit sad in yesterday's pic due to thirst. Now they're not thirsty, but they still don't look their best because it's lights-out in about 5 minutes and they've started to hunker down.

The Black Domina (right rear) has stretched to 19 inches (from 12 on flip day).
The Grape Ape (front right) is also 19 inches tall (from 14 on flip day).
And the Pinkman Goo (left) has reached 17 inches (from 12 on flip day).

All of them took about a gallon of water each last night.

Express Tent 4-7-22 Fip + 11.jpg

They're soaking up about 55k LUX from the @Mars Hydro TS3000.

As always, thanks for stopping by.

Peace.

Your girls have transitioned nicely to 12/12, GDB. :love:

Hello all.

It's Flip + 11 for the Express Grow.

I just wanted to post another tent pic because the girls looked a bit sad in yesterday's pic due to thirst. Now they're not thirsty, but they still don't look their best because it's lights-out in about 5 minutes and they've started to hunker down.

The Black Domina (right rear) has stretched to 19 inches (from 12 on flip day).
The Grape Ape (front right) is also 19 inches tall (from 14 on flip day).
And the Pinkman Goo (left) has reached 17 inches (from 12 on flip day).

All of them took about a gallon of water each last night.

Express Tent 4-7-22 Fip + 11.jpg

They're soaking up about 55k LUX from the @Mars Hydro TS3000.

As always, thanks for stopping by.

Peace.
There's something about that Black Domina that I like a lot! But look at the rest of them! I'm embarrassed to have a favorite!

Your green is so on fleek, Black!
I know, right? Not a yellow discolored leaf in the bunch!

Is it just me, or is that tent getting a little smaller every day ? :hmmmm:

Hello gang.

I'm hesitant to post 2 tent pics in a single day but...

Due to their light schedule (9am to 9pm off) night time is the right time to snap a pic of these girls striking their best poses. I barely ever get up early enough to get a pic before they start hunkering down for lights out. (Because I seldom fall asleep before 2-3am)
Express 4-7-22 evening Flip 11.JPG

Thanks for all the input:

Damn gdb that tent is lush an green. Real beauties!! :rollit:
Much appreciated @Skottelgoed Spons! :)
Your girls have transitioned nicely to 12/12, GDB. :love:
Thank you ma'am!
There's something about that Black Domina that I like a lot! But look at the rest of them! I'm embarrassed to have a favorite!
That's a nice thing to say, Stone. Appreciated! :)
Oh. My. Days!

Your green is so on fleek, Black!

Like perfect!
Thanks a bunch, Trala! :ciao:
I know, right? Not a yellow discolored leaf in the bunch!

Is it just me, or is that tent getting a little smaller every day ? :hmmmm:
That's funny that you remember my aversion to the word "yellow." :laughtwo:

Regarding the tent size, I want it to get a small as a box!
Hi GDB! I also love how your plants look, and especially that Black Dom. :love: Sorry to ask a stoner question (plus you have a lot of journals…:cheesygrinsmiley:)… you Grew a Black Dom before, no? She has the gorgeous look of a Sativa with just the perfect amount of Indica blended in. :drool:She is special.
Thanks Boo!

This is my first time growing one. I agree with your description of her but @Weed Seeds Express says it's 95% indica dominant. I guess she's just doing her own thing. :Rasta:

PEACE.

Hello growers.

It's after midnight so I feel free to post yet another tent pic of the Express Grow on Flip + 12. (And my 2 hecklers are asleep at the moment, so all the better!)

From 9pm on is my maintenance window for this grow. And I thought now would be a good time to clean up the bottoms of the girls and get in a bit more LST, so that's what I did.

Though some of these branches may appear super-cropped, only one or two had the cell walls pinched before being bent. It's mostly LST using less than 90 degree bends. Those orange 90 degree plant benders I used work well for tall slender branches. They just need to be taped on in order to maintain their hold on the branches that are somewhat slim.
Express Grow 4-8-22 last LST Flip + 12.JPG

I posted this pic because I want to post an early morning pic tomorrow to see how they reacted.

Please bear with me! :Rasta:

Peace.

I’m not complaining :green_heart:

Looking spot on GDB! You really got it dialed in with these ladies!
Thanks for not complaining N420.

I've got a couple of guys here that do enough complaining for the entire room, when they're awake. :)

Those look great GDB I'm looking forward to seeing them fill back in. Then that tent is really going to look small ;)

Hello growers.

It's Flip + 12 for The Express Grow.

The trio has had about 10 hours to recovery from the LST they received last night. Now all are fairly opened up and have clean bottoms and I'll try to keep my hands off of them from this point forward.
Express Tent 4-88-22 after lst F12 labels.jpg

Thanks for looking in.

Peace.

I can fill in for them, if you'd like...

Makes me thing of the Muppets hecklers :roorrip:

And then there were three....:high-five:
Damn. A trio of hecklers (more than even Kermit had to deal with) and a constant snorer. This is a tough room! :laughtwo:
Those look great GDB I'm looking forward to seeing them fill back in. Then that tent is really going to look small ;)
Thanks Budman. :thanks:
A tent to be proud of for sure. Keep showing them off mate. :bravo:
Thanks Vet. @Weed Seeds Express FTW!:thanks:

Back
Top Bottom