GDB's Bubblegum Machine

Hello growers.

It's Day 27 for the Bubblegum Machine.

They're just cruising along right now. They were fed yesterday with 3g of MC and 1ml of Calmag (0-0-0).

I had planned to move them to the basement tent sometime this week. But at the size they are now, there's no real pressure to get it done quickly. Plus, I've been having some lazy attacks over the last few days and typically, I don't resist a lazy attack I just take it for what it is! :)
Bubblegum Tent 4-6-22 Day 27.jpg

The RQ Bgum twin continues to favor one side. The short side has at least pulled her first leaf set up off the golf tees they were resting on.
RG Bgum twin 4-6-22 Day 27.JPG

That's where they are.

Thanks for looking in.

Peace.

They are looking great GDB. And, never try to resist a lazy attack, that's the universe trying to tell you to slow down ;)

They are looking great GDB. And, never try to resist a lazy attack, that's the universe trying to tell you to slow down ;)
Thanks Budman. I kind of like the way they look too! :Rasta:

And, yes, it's important to take those cues the body and mind send you. Mine send me 5 basic cues: eat, drink, sleep, move around and sit your ass down. :)

Hello growers.

It' Day 28 for the Bubblegum Machine.

Another day, another tent pic.
Bubblegum Tent 4-7-22 Day 28 labels.jpg

Looks vaguely familiar!

Peace.

Damn I remember you saying a new grow was coming BUT I missed the shit out of the front door on page 3 .. Man that line up is the Bomb , winning group for pain stating People alike !! Got my seat at the back if thats OK Looking Good GDB ! :420::green_heart::goodjob:
Thanks for coming Smoke! Plant your rear-end where ever you like. :Rasta:

What if he wants my seat. You'd be ok with that??? :confused:
If it's empty, he can take it. You move you lose.

I don't know how you scored a front row spot anyway! :straightface:

OK i am up on the grow now whew I don't usually read that much on here at once , Just saying if it would have happen to me with the twins i would have separated them at up pot and put the small one back in the solo cup , But that's me . Carry on Looking Good !
You are not the only one who suggested separation Smoke. In hindsight, I probably should have heeded that advice. But I was so excited about having a twin that I wanted to see how "shey" would do together.

It' clear at this point that the short side of the twin is barely going to grow.

I had the girls out for feeding today. All were given about 1L of MC @ 3.5g and 2ml of Calmag(0-0-0).

While they were out, each got a solo pic. They're on Day 29.

Here's the twin. As you can see, the short side is not growing up.

RQ Bubblebum twin
RQ Bgum twin 4-8-22 D29.JPG

RQ Bubblegum II
RQ Bgum II 4-8-22 D29.JPG

Black Cherry Pie
Black Cherry Pie 4-8-22 D29.JPG

Kera Bubblegum
Kera Bgum 4-8-22 D29.JPG

So letting the twin stay together was a mistake, but it's one I will live with.

Thanks for looking in.

Peace.

If it's empty, he can take it. You move you lose.

I don't know how you scored a front row spot anyway! :straightface:
Well, front row of the upper deck, but yeah. I do like the way you spin it though. Makes me feel better. "Front Row" definitely sounds better than "way up there in the nosebleed seats."

:thumb:

They are looking fab! All caught up. And by all caught up, I mean jumping ahead 6 pages and pretending like I read everyone's posts.
LMAO!

Love the hip-hop pooch avatar! :Rasta:

Hello growers.

I meant to post a tent pic yesterday to give the solo pics some scale, but I forgot to do it.

I try not to make too much about how plants start out. Some jump out of the box with energy and grow quickly while others start slowly and pick up the pace later.

That said, the Kera Bgum is very energetic compared to her tentmates.

It's Day 30 for the Bubblegum Machine.
Bubblegum Tent 4-9-22 D30 labels.jpg

Thanks for stopping by.

Peace.

Hello growers.

I meant to post a tent pic yesterday to give the solo pics some scale, but I forgot to do it.

I try not to make too much about how plants start out. Some jump out of the box with energy and grow quickly while others start slowly and pick up the pace later.

That said, the Kera Bgum is very energetic compared to her tentmates.

It's Day 30 for the Bubblegum Machine.
Bubblegum Tent 4-9-22 D30 labels.jpg

Thanks for stopping by.

Peace.
Looks really good!

Back
Top Bottom