G.G. Clone Topped Before 10 Days Old

I’m glad you are doing an outdoor grow. You can help with mine this summer.
I love Jher it’s a power house.
This is one I grew in coco last summer 12’. Soil this year.

7DDE1DC6-8062-4C22-97F0-A0857F94A8EE.png
Feck the flowers.. that’s the sort of garden we all want.. gigantagirls all over the place.
Lovely jubley matey

I’m glad you are doing an outdoor grow. You can help with mine this summer.
I love Jher it’s a power house.
This is one I grew in coco last summer 12’. Soil this year.

7DDE1DC6-8062-4C22-97F0-A0857F94A8EE.png
What a beauty!!! This is the plan I have for our Alien Glue. She's 2 months old and ready to go outside for the remainder of her life. I want to see if I can get her to at least half the size you have here. I'd be one happy dude. Good job my friend you r definitely one talented cultivator!!!

Feck the flowers.. that’s the sort of garden we all want.. gigantagirls all over the place.
Lovely jubley matey
Thank you. I worked really hard on her. I split main trunk into 3. Then split those 3 into 3 each, then again. It really was a great stem system. Wish I had taken better pics before I chopped her. She is semi stripped and ready for harvest in that pic. Got my soil and amendments for this summer going already and the girls are a good 3 months old. I'm going to build a green house so hopefully I'm not fighting mites this year. Can't wait for some of your sunshine here.
Bill

What a beauty!!! This is the plan I have for our Alien Glue. She's 2 months old and ready to go outside for the remainder of her life. I want to see if I can get her to at least half the size you have here. I'd be one happy dude. Good job my friend you r definitely one talented cultivator!!!
I'm doing Gorilla Glue and either black jack or gelato this summer They 3 months old already. Put up a pic of your girl when you get a chance. We should all post our outdoor girls together this summer. What do you think? I can start a thread Summer 2021 F. Covid grow or something we can all post our outdoor girs together. What do you think?
Bill

I'm doing Gorilla Glue and either black jack or gelato this summer They 3 months old already. Put up a pic of your girl when you get a chance. We should all post our outdoor girls together this summer. What do you think? I can start a thread Summer 2021 F. Covid grow or something we can all post our outdoor girs together. What do you think?
Bill
Oh yeah Bill I'm down. Even if no one else wants to do it we can do it together. However I believe we'll have a few others to come along. I'm going to use my alien glue and a mojo the mojo is only a month and a half old and in need of a transplant. But she is super sturdy. I'm down bill

Oh yeah Bill I'm down. Even if no one else wants to do it we can do it together. However I believe we'll have a few others to come along. I'm going to use my alien glue and a mojo the mojo is only a month and a half old and in need of a transplant. But she is super sturdy. I'm down bill
Great im sure there are a few others that will join in once we get it going.
I'll post my girls when I get a chance to start it and let you know. :thumb:
Bill

Hi Bill :ciao:, no wonder you're in for journal of the month with this journal! Thanks for all the great ideas and the way you get them across! Though I don't grow coco YOU SURE DO! Glad I came over!
You are persistent my friend. @StoneOtter . I have seen you methodically going through it last couple days. I'm glad you enjoyed my silly ramblings. I have killed enough girs so I know what not to do . Learning what to do is much harder.
Just a few things that seem to work for me, hopefully it helps.
Stay safe
Bill

You are persistent my friend. @StoneOtter . I have seen you methodically going through it last couple days. I'm glad you enjoyed my silly ramblings. I have killed enough girs so I know what not to do . Learning what to do is much harder.
Just a few things that seem to work for me, hopefully it helps.
Stay safe
Bill
Knowing what not to do is as important as knowing what to do, or more! I really did enjoy your journal and will send folks in coco over. Clone on brother!

I'm soaking my cubes in a light solution of clones and supuerthrive.
Its cbd diesel I plan on flowering 3 and keeping one for a mother.
My gelato mom is getting lonely.

20210418_145728.jpg

The veg room today 4/18
Black Jack
Blueberry
Jack Herer
Gelato
Gorilla Glue
I have to finish up potting. I have about 20 girls in in mini air pots . All want to get new digs.

20210418_150212.jpg

Even the girls in the clone room are 20" way to big for there.
Sorry about that color.

20210418_145951.jpg

Knowing what not to do is as important as knowing what to do, or more! I really did enjoy your journal and will send folks in coco over. Clone on brother!
Have you read all the journals in the journal of the month contest this month.
What did you think of them @StoneOtter id like an objective opinion.

Hi Bill, I have not as yet. Some of them yes. What object would you be talking about?
Check it now.
I'm bias so my opinion doesn't count obviously.
Just curious what you thought.
Bill

Back
Top Bottom