G.G. Clone Topped Before 10 Days Old

@Nev This is right out of the crop king catalog
Must be crop king then
Bill

A742B84D-A992-4DB6-83D2-599ED4F6F848.jpeg

I see that you had some issues with the CBD Diesel. I have had very similar issues with seeds from Beaver. My seeds shipped from the States but the rep I spoke with was in Canada and very helpful and also sent replacement seeds. It really makes me wonder about the breeders and the genetics that are coming out. I’ve not used seeds for a number of years but never had the issues that seem so prevalent today. Kinda lost here. I was one that would never use fem seeds and now I’m using autos.

I see that you had some issues with the CBD Diesel. I have had very similar issues with seeds from Beaver. My seeds shipped from the States but the rep I spoke with was in Canada and very helpful and also sent replacement seeds. It really makes me wonder about the breeders and the genetics that are coming out. I’ve not used seeds for a number of years but never had the issues that seem so prevalent today. Kinda lost here. I was one that would never use fem seeds and now I’m using autos.
All my seeds popped no problem. Just grew in inch and died. I sent them an email and they answered right away instructing me to call them. I called and they offered to replace them no questions asked.
Which makes me wonder, either they just have terrific customer service or it happens frequently.
I have these soaking now so within a few days I should have an answer for you.

All my seeds popped no problem. Just grew in inch and died. I sent them an email and they answered right away instructing me to call them. I called and they offered to replace them no questions asked.
Which makes me wonder, either they just have terrific customer service or it happens frequently.
I have these soaking now so within a few days I should have an answer for you.
my problem exactly. Most were slow to pop, all did but they wouldn’t grow out the tap root and just died. Only got 2 of 6 to make it and 1 is a runt That took 10 days to come up from the soil after planting with a small tap.
New batch I only germinated 2 and they cracked fast and started much better then the 1st shipment.

my problem exactly. Most were slow to pop, all did but they wouldn’t grow out the tap root and just died. Only got 2 of 6 to make it and 1 is a runt That took 10 days to come up from the soil after planting with a small tap.
New batch I only germinated 2 and they cracked fast and started much better then the 1st shipment.
What strain was it.

I got the Gorilla Glue #4 autos. The 1st batch of seeds took 3-8 days to crack then another 4 to 5 days for the tap root to grow less the a 1/2 inch or 1.25 cm. I actually asked the CS Rep if it was possible to send seeds from another breeder.

I got the Gorilla Glue #4 autos. The 1st batch of seeds took 3-8 days to crack then another 4 to 5 days for the tap root to grow less the a 1/2 inch or 1.25 cm. I actually asked the CS Rep if it was possible to send seeds from another breeder.

Thank you so much.
Hey my friend how are you.
@Joshualuck
Congrats on your super auto bowl win
I'm doing really good my friend. Just been super busy with the new business and all. I'm taking the Blue Cheese down tonight, and moving the tent out and converting the whole room. I'm gonna start running my floor instead of the tent. Trying my hand at 10 at once.

CBD Diesel. Reset , take two
Been soaking 18 hours.
Now wet paper towel.
They need a warm dark room. And air.
Hence my seed cracker.
Keeps the seed off water surface yet always wet. Warm and oxygenated.
Patent Pending HeHe
I’m counting on 4/4 fingers crossed.

67058A92-B6E2-4601-B85A-9E6660BEB17F.jpeg

image.jpg

I’m sure this is my seeds from GSC but before I pull it open hehe
It’s not official yet so I’m just going to post a pic of this lovely post card I received special express delivery from Netherlands by fedex mmmm??
GSC thread to follow and geoflora and viper spectra so I’m going to combine some I imagine.
But for now mysterious post card.
Bill

885904C1-208F-4E3A-917D-52FAE6B92C41.jpeg

Cbd Diesel seeds. Who shall remain nameless as I posted their origin and have come to find out they no longer support our Team.

CBA89716-F75E-4F5D-B07E-383731695504.png

2E68B701-55B3-4FED-8E32-DFA6EB3C0744.png

9F9F14C4-047A-4046-B625-132CE187CEEB.jpeg

I’m sure this is my seeds from GSC but before I pull it open hehe
It’s not official yet so I’m just going to post a pic of this lovely post card I received special express delivery from Netherlands by fedex mmmm??
GSC thread to follow and geoflora and viper spectra so I’m going to combine some I imagine.
But for now mysterious post card.
Bill
Want to see something crazy.
Don’t ask.
It’s not what you think

799C7612-00C2-436F-83B1-CFB88A1A4353.jpeg

79008A53-58E5-4A1F-8CFD-E7D582754E9B.png
Looks like more of your sorcery going on there to me mate.. bet you she’s purple on the other side. :)

Omg @Bud love you have me in stitches. I’m not hopeful of my sorcery more like hp sauce on that poor duck.

Ok now the veg room 4/15
Gelato
Gorilla Glue
Blueberry
Black Jack
Jack Herer
For now Hehe

4E3E31CC-73B1-454B-A811-16D23D8C9A21.jpeg

helloooooooo good day , mate i found two seeds in a little poly bag stuck to the back of my fridge lol , was almost impossible to see , the name has come off them due to being wet , i think they might also be that Jack herer , i might pop them and do a little summer regular grow :) , let me know your updates on the herer , so i can see if they are the same strain , if not they might be a purple kush strain , i got some free regs and never used them , give one of the poly bags to an EX friend so i do not even want to ask what ones he got , hes a thief :laugh:
I do not bother with regulars but as its spring why not :thumb:
Have you ever used the JH strain mate ?

helloooooooo good day , mate i found two seeds in a little poly bag stuck to the back of my fridge lol , was almost impossible to see , the name has come off them due to being wet , i think they might also be that Jack herer , i might pop them and do a little summer regular grow :) , let me know your updates on the herer , so i can see if they are the same strain , if not they might be a purple kush strain , i got some free regs and never used them , give one of the poly bags to an EX friend so i do not even want to ask what ones he got , hes a thief :laugh:
I do not bother with regulars but as its spring why not :thumb:
Have you ever used the JH strain mate ?
I’m glad you are doing an outdoor grow. You can help with mine this summer.
I love Jher it’s a power house.
This is one I grew in coco last summer 12’. Soil this year.

7DDE1DC6-8062-4C22-97F0-A0857F94A8EE.png

Back
Top Bottom