FutRfarmer Does 4 Strains By Mass Medical In DBHBB

Grape pupil will be coming down today at day 56 wee at mostly cloudy with some(very few clear and amber) the rest of the ladies will get a 1/4 TP W/tea followed by a GI and then chop for both goji pupil and Napoli Blue

harvest pics to follow happy Saturday everyone
Can’t wait for the report on this one!

You didn’t get the memo I bought a trim bin and set of trimmers just for you :laugh: :passitleft:

Ohhhh. I'm on my way! A buddy of mine that had a decent outdoor harvest was giving friends 25% of what they trimmed. A, I never got the invite and B, that seems like a lot to pay a trimmer.....? How could I compete if I ever asked for help. 25% seems too generous.....

Ohhhh. I'm on my way! A buddy of mine that had a decent outdoor harvest was giving friends 25% of what they trimmed. A, I never got the invite and B, that seems like a lot to pay a trimmer.....? How could I compete if I ever asked for help. 25% seems too generous.....
I have a spare room and I’m a hell of a cook :laugh: 25% sheesh! I’d be happy with a zip of each plant haha

Grape pupil day 56 I’m happy with the way she grew I will run her in 2 15’s next time :ganjamon:
trimming the larger fans off before hanging damn fingers got so sticky we couldn't use the lighter :rofl: smells of potent sweet citrus followed by a lingering grape candy/ Kool aid
D2809A21-583F-4DD8-B078-B424DD640B53.jpeg
8D676F8A-32F1-48A9-9248-F25C0926C75F.jpeg
A13A5A7D-3625-4EB6-B986-7DA11A8CAB63.jpeg
2671ED4D-3615-4E15-9A14-53A568AFDCB5.jpeg
02C50553-49AB-418B-BD3B-6AFCF11751BC.jpeg
160FCF43-5743-47DE-B0DC-C35D87CA3BE7.jpeg

Happy New Year’s Farmer and Gang :ganjamon:

Congrats on the harvest bud they look amazing. The frost coverage is impressive!

New babies looking happy too. Can’t wait to hear about the smoke report. Cheers Farmer:passitleft:

Wow congrats on the harvest! I've got a grape pupil early in flower and just harvested a pupil Magoo. Hopefully my GP will be as nice as yours :goodjob:
Thanks Dankman :passitleft:
I'll be popping over to check your GP as she goes. stems are super strong I only topped her once and very minimal LST let her dry out good between feedings and she will do her thing. I'm really looking forward to growing her in the fall with a controlled environment less watering and more space. Hell yeah on the pupil magoo, I'm looking forward to hearing about your smoke report! I just started a putang popped up New years day:headbanger: will make keeping dates super simple on this run haha

Happy New Year’s Farmer and Gang :ganjamon:

Congrats on the harvest bud they look amazing. The frost coverage is impressive!

New babies looking happy too. Can’t wait to hear about the smoke report. Cheers Farmer:passitleft:
Thanks ken!!
happy new year :passitleft:
Napoli blue and Goji pupil are next up after a GI probably Thursday and Friday. Dandelion Gum still has about 2 weeks I really want to lock in those haze effects:ganjamon:

Nice I’ll swing over and check out your Pupil Magoo aswell Dank. I was gifted a couple beans of that and may do a pupil run soon as Farmer has shown how nice they come out in the kit.

MMS states to use fabric pots. I use plastic but thinking I might bust out some 10gal fabrics since Farmer used those and they did so well. I also have Goji Pupil and Star Pupil. Should have enough beans to make a 4 some.

Enjoy the day Gang. Even if it is a Monday :passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom