FutRfarmer Does 4 Strains By Mass Medical In DBHBB

Looks super tasty! Enjoy :nerd-with-glasses:
Just puffed a larf , paper towel dried, bowl :ganjamon: Very nice really looking forward to a nice sample bud. This was just stuff we snipped off the main stem.
B6E7DA72-D503-426E-A48C-729302C81516.jpeg

5CCE6CC1-9F2F-4817-8D7E-B66015A425FA.jpeg

A day late brother, sheesh winters are rough. this goji pupil smells amazing and has some weight, next run with her I will grow her in a 15 or 20 gallon :morenutes:

Howdy Farmer & Gang. I’m backed up too lol. Thanks for sharing they both look so freaking good! Yield looks nice aswell.

Heck ya :headbanger: 15 or 20gal would be saweeett.:morenutes:

I got 2 Goji Pupil. 1 BCP and 2 Pupil Magoo. I might just run those 5 beans next and hope for 4 to make it to the finish line. If I end up with 5/5 that works too.

Going to go drop some pics of my Lemon Kush also a day behind over there haha. Enjoy your day brotha:high-five:

Wow farmer Beautiful plants and congrats and great harvest I know you are excited to see what the final smoke will be like after it cures a bit

Howdy Farmer & Gang. I’m backed up too lol. Thanks for sharing they both look so freaking good! Yield looks nice aswell.

Heck ya :headbanger: 15 or 20gal would be saweeett.:morenutes:

I got 2 Goji Pupil. 1 BCP and 2 Pupil Magoo. I might just run those 5 beans next and hope for 4 to make it to the finish line. If I end up with 5/5 that works too.

Going to go drop some pics of my Lemon Kush also a day behind over there haha. Enjoy your day brotha:high-five:
If she smokes as good as she has grown I'm going to hunt the pack for a keeper :headbanger: :high-five: I'll be over soon to check her out brother

Wow farmer Beautiful plants and congrats and great harvest I know you are excited to see what the final smoke will be like after it cures a bit
thanks brother!! and hell yea I'm excited haha, shooting for a 2 week dry and I bought those humidity lids so I'm really going to focus on drying and curing this grow, also bought some amber mason jars I'm going to go for a long cure on 2 zips of each plant.

Yup....these plants are gorgeous....all of them. Can't wait to do an MMS run eventually :bongrip:
your ladies are mighty fine themselves brother! Napoli Blue will come down tomorrow and she smells like fermented orange juice:yummy::headbanger:. I'll be running a lot of MMS Gear so you can live vicariously through my garden:headbanger::passitleft: I'm looking forward to this putang.

Back
Top Bottom