FutRfarmer Does 4 Strains By Mass Medical In DBHBB

Goji pupil Day 63
Heavy!!!! Loving this plant, some of the larger fans faded fast but she was still pushing from the lowers. She was flopping everywhere once I undid the yo yo’s and pipe cleaners. Smells of berry yogurt and citrus
0088D120-C882-4BBF-A492-5528579DB6B1.jpeg
D5D2E4E9-52C5-4E9E-A71C-C41C0B44A946.jpeg
B01900B3-BB4F-4A85-BD79-80A3FFFE5E06.jpeg
BBC10639-4C3E-4A8C-8D3B-EB3B7F385A2B.jpeg
31B52497-5C25-4986-8449-576066499909.jpeg
709A433A-E1F0-4858-BE9D-DA2AF6A336CF.jpeg
CC288B67-7803-4624-9707-D9EAB5FD7121.jpeg
C1E507E2-BB76-4AE3-BE16-A73255700DC0.jpeg
D3481E5A-FBFF-42AB-A4D5-73D4EC65AB33.jpeg
D79F4C1A-28FC-4945-94D0-D908CD1EA5B1.jpeg

Geez Farmer! Putting on a clinic! Another amazing plant! Congrats! :high-five:
Thanks brother! I’m really happy with the way these ladies turned out! Grape pupil is ready to be trimmed tomorrow morning 6 day dry, I’d like to go longer with the next round so I’ll just leave the fans on.

Looks like one hell of a haul bud! All sorts of crazy frosty colorful buds!
Thanks Yeti :passitleft: The Goji pupil has some serious weight I hope they are as potent and tasty as they smell. very fruity. I was just reading in your journal abut seeds, I do want to make my own also, and my own crosses for my self and fun. I'm just trying to figure a male tent and breeding tent. I have a Blue Gorilla I want to cross to super silver sour diesel Haze which is OJD's cut from Reservoir Seeds seeds:headbanger: I just have to figure how to run both in the fall along with some others, I'm going to drop 8 seeds and freeze 4 I know that is one I will want to find a nice male and female to keep, I really miss the old school hazes and would love to keep them around

Geez Farmer! Putting on a clinic! Another amazing plant! Congrats! :high-five:
The Goji is very heavy, she grew amazing I'm kinda kicking myself for not taking a clone

:high-five: :rofl: I'm glad my wife will be helming trim now Ijust have to get her a trim bin this weekend

The Goji is very heavy, she grew amazing I'm kinda kicking myself for not taking a clone

:high-five: :rofl: I'm glad my wife will be helming trim now Ijust have to get her a trim bin this weekend
You are lucky your wife doesn't mind Cannabis and Helps. My wife Hates weed and argues every time she even smells it. Oh well that is the only thing we don't agree on and she is Great other then that so I am lucky to have her just wish she wasn't so turned off by Cannabis

You are lucky your wife doesn't mind Cannabis and Helps. My wife Hates weed and argues every time she even smells it. Oh well that is the only thing we don't agree on and she is Great other then that so I am lucky to have her just wish she wasn't so turned off by Cannabis
My wife is a global marketing manager for a uk based medical company that sells the standards for the labs testing for pesticides and molds in cannabis :Namaste: I’m very lucky to have her (for more then a million reasons) maybe one day your wife will understand, has she tried edibles?

My wife is a global marketing manager for a uk based medical company that sells the standards for the labs testing for pesticides and molds in cannabis :Namaste: I’m very lucky to have her (for more then a million reasons) maybe one day your wife will understand, has she tried edibles?
I made some brownies and they were strong so she only took a very small bite about 45 minutes later she said I don't like this my face feels weird and it feels like my skin is real thick when I touch something and everything's just seems weird after that she started throwing up I mean like projectile vomit. She had never tried any drug up to that point and really only been really drunk a couple of times in her life. She never takes any meds for anything other then heart burn and maybe a head ache so she had a bad experience but even before that she hated the smell and wanted nothing to do with it but she thought she would try it one time but I am pretty sure it will be her last unfortunately

Thanks Yeti :passitleft: The Goji pupil has some serious weight I hope they are as potent and tasty as they smell. very fruity. I was just reading in your journal abut seeds, I do want to make my own also, and my own crosses for my self and fun. I'm just trying to figure a male tent and breeding tent. I have a Blue Gorilla I want to cross to super silver sour diesel Haze which is OJD's cut from Reservoir Seeds seeds:headbanger: I just have to figure how to run both in the fall along with some others, I'm going to drop 8 seeds and freeze 4 I know that is one I will want to find a nice male and female to keep, I really miss the old school hazes and would love to keep them around

I too have no area to really do the breeding. If I did I would have tried already. The issue would then be having so many new seeds to run. I would like to make fem seeds as well as regs. It would be easier to fit the fems into rotation. I do run regs but it can be hard fitting them into the schedule. I dislike waiting months to find out I have been caring for a male that is just going to get culled. If I were to breed it would not be as bad though. I have come across a couple of really nice males in my time. The Blue Gorilla sounds interesting. I watched CareStaker grow out a SSSDH and he really enjoyed it. You should find some winners for sure.

I too have no area to really do the breeding. If I did I would have tried already. The issue would then be having so many new seeds to run. I would like to make fem seeds as well as regs. It would be easier to fit the fems into rotation. I do run regs but it can be hard fitting them into the schedule. I dislike waiting months to find out I have been caring for a male that is just going to get culled. If I were to breed it would not be as bad though. I have come across a couple of really nice males in my time. The Blue Gorilla sounds interesting. I watched CareStaker grow out a SSSDH and he really enjoyed it. You should find some winners for sure.
[/QUOTE
The male thing is the hold back for me also I’m thinking if I just mix 2 kits at a time I can pop 8 of each strain I have options as to what size pot to use once males are selected and or culled. But it only allows me to run those 2 strains then maybe a run with all fems of different strains plus a test run of the SSSDH cross. Then again once it’s done once and I have it o can go back to multiple strains :passitleft: Haha I’m trim drunk and rambling

:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:Man that Grape Pupil looks amazing! Damn man even nicer looking than my Star Pupils! I need to figure out a nice spot to let pollen fly lol! Look forward to seeing how much weight you got off that girl!
Thanks yeti, I’m happy as shit with her taste is truly soapy lavender citrus and with a back note if grape I’m interested to see where it comes in in a couple weeks hopefully it’s amazing :ganjamon:
9.5 oz :yummy: Of great bud for sure:high-five:

Back
Top Bottom