FutRfarmer Does 4 Strains By Mass Medical In DBHBB

morning to ya @weenmeoff how's things bro. If you see anything on the Connoisseur Genetics line up I have let me know if you want to try
I understand we do a lot of BSing but its all in good fun. Looks like you are Crushing it with these plants
I do tend to grow monsters :rofl: I'm thinking Goji pupil and napoli will come close to the lb mark

morning to ya @weenmeoff how's things bro. If you see anything on the Connoisseur Genetics line up I have let me know if you want to try

I do tend to grow monsters :rofl: I'm thinking Goji pupil and napoli will come close to the lb mark
That will be a Great harvest. They really do look Great.
:thumb:

Morning Farmer! :passitleft:

Thanks for the very kind offer! I've already got way too many seeds!:rofl: also getting more, ooops! I got in on a group purchase of some old school "Roadkill" Skunk. Apparently, most of the skunk out there is sweet.....not these. I also have a pending order from seedsman. I got $50 credit from 2nd place in pic of the month but the ordering process (applying the credit) has not been a good experience. I had about $150 in my cart, applied the credit but then changed one of my freebies and the credit went away. This was for the Black Friday deal so it's been a while with no resolution. I know people rave about seedsman but so far my experience has not been good. I'd be happy if the sent me $50 of random seeds to be done with it.

:passitleft:

Thanks for the very kind offer! I've already got way too many seeds!:rofl: also getting more, ooops! I got in on a group purchase of some old school "Roadkill" Skunk. Apparently, most of the skunk out there is sweet.....not these. I also have a pending order from seedsman. I got $50 credit from 2nd place in pic of the month but the ordering process (applying the credit) has not been a good experience. I had about $150 in my cart, applied the credit but then changed one of my freebies and the credit went away. This was for the Black Friday deal so it's been a while with no resolution. I know people rave about seedsman but so far my experience has not been good. I'd be happy if the sent me $50 of random seeds to be done with it.

Sorry to hear you are having problems with Seedsman Ween. I had a good experience when dealing with them They replaced a 5 pack pulse 3 free with two 5 packs of my choice they gave me like ten options to choose from. So I bought a five pack and they replaced it with 2 five packs. I thought that was pretty good customer service. I hope you get it all worked out

Sorry to hear you are having problems with Seedsman Ween. I had a good experience when dealing with them They replaced a 5 pack pulse 3 free with two 5 packs of my choice they gave me like ten options to choose from. So I bought a five pack and they replaced it with 2 five packs. I thought that was pretty good customer service. I hope you get it all worked out
damn ween! I hope that get's worked out,
between Maine, MA, N.Y and vermont there's so many local breeders at the show's it's easy to buy direct after getting to know the breeders before buying, by social media and podcasts and various chats. it's really cool to get together at the local shows and shoot the shit and kinda just hang. Reminds me of my younger VW/Audi community days, the endless passion of building your car and sharing knowledge and idea's on tune's with turbos....etc :laugh:

Plus the breeding ideas and crosses process is amazing knowledge to obtain.(the freebies of testers is plus also) I'm really going to put in some work to find a super silver sour diesel Haze Male and make a few of my own crosses for fun and personal preference. Maybe some day I'll have something cool to share. I'm also trying to get to know a lot of the old school growers from maine I feel theres so many amazing old school genetics being preserved in the community up there I'd love to and be honored to have Cheers brother :bong:

Taking the new infuser for a spin with some coconut oil and with some rosin chips
4911708B-5886-4D65-B1B3-D301CE276B03.jpeg
12DA74EF-C0A1-4558-8A2E-B667762F8324.jpeg
1E5B2FDD-55F7-4BE1-A225-FB92DB4E353C.jpeg

GI and tea tonight think grape pupil will get 1 more round of TP and all GI to finish
Here’s goji pupil and Napoli Blue
Goji pupil is really starting to bulk up she’s flopping everywhere after about 10 pipe cleaners she should be supported to finish :laugh:
Napoli Blue is also getting floppy and the smells are through the roof
38BA9F7C-C0F2-4A12-B572-F8DBEE14A9B4.jpeg
AF2658EA-D15B-4030-B194-CC61ED09F650.jpeg
DBEBF4BE-AB83-4D09-9C68-812FF0D3B6DE.jpeg
7255728A-60CB-42D1-B653-B98ACD1F3FA4.jpeg
85A47E9E-FEB7-49E3-B473-1BD8D9B5AED7.jpeg
5384BFAB-2737-405E-B2E4-C379DC2ECD50.jpeg
C26F5F0F-848A-4E0C-BFFE-4227E2F541D7.jpeg
E821A51E-604C-4245-AB96-8E893086939B.jpeg
935EE6D0-9600-4905-95F5-BFA0B021C44F.jpeg
377FAACE-5514-4E19-967E-E2408B80F520.jpeg

Busy week over here hope everyone is enjoying the holidays
Was able to get in a TP W tea tonight
Day 47 Grape pupil is getting close another week in a half to 2 weeks
Goji pupil won’t be far behind about 2 weeks

Dandelion gum and Napoli blue are still going strong and seems like just adding more trichs on trichs both are starting to show a beautiful and colorful slow fade I got a great lens from the misses I’ll get some shots tomorrow when it slows down
Cheers everyone :passitleft:
31CA9BBE-4BD5-4F32-BCE5-90CB242AA871.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom