FutRfarmer Does 4 Strains By Mass Medical In DBHBB

I am definitely loving your choices this run....that dandelion is 50% off over at Neptune and it is freaking killing my brain right now.
Seed addiction sucks why do the have to be so dam expensive :rofl:

1/4 TP W/Tea
Grape pupil and Dandelion Gum
I’m going to attempt some trich pics on these ladies Grape pupil is really cool with the purple heads :passitleft:
7C181632-E413-4D37-95D7-086026F333FA.jpeg
A5BC78D8-0F38-430F-9648-3CEE75E1D2E1.jpeg
E980CFEE-A847-4DC0-9377-C90A7D2F2B3C.jpeg
CEBAF3C5-FA37-4AAF-B35F-C3593A962B84.jpeg
E5C70F57-F45D-4EFC-A55D-E42C412DA235.jpeg
5F9F8749-32CA-491C-AC5D-8E4C32C0E773.jpeg
37E1E0F6-F915-44AF-9203-97497EEA77D9.jpeg

:passitleft: Thanks for popping in Cal, grape pupil is a fun plant rally unique I'll be taking some trich pics tomorrow with the loop, purple heads all over her really cool to see. Bud's are really starting to put on weight I'm thinking she has about 2 1/2 weeks left

Thanks for the welcome.. I hope she is better than star pupil.. but the colors of the star are amazing

I am definitely loving your choices this run....that dandelion is 50% off over at Neptune and it is freaking killing my brain right now.
Do what I do....lol.....I fill up my carts at various seed banks after lots of browsing. Then as the urge to buy anything gets stronger....I close the browser and walk away.

If after a few months, I find the same strain or strains finding their way into my cart, I will consider getting them. Keeps me from buying something silly at a spur of the moment type purchase. Black Friday was tough....lol, but I did manage to stay strong and not buy anything.

I keep a little spray bottle of olive oil near by when ever I am harvesting! Its great for cleaning your clippers and hands.
I already have the olive oil sprayer, it takes the build up off the clippers as well?! much better then letting them sit in alcohol until all 6 are gummed up

Do what I do....lol.....I fill up my carts at various seed banks after lots of browsing. Then as the urge to buy anything gets stronger....I close the browser and walk away.

If after a few months, I find the same strain or strains finding their way into my cart, I will consider getting them. Keeps me from buying something silly at a spur of the moment type purchase. Black Friday was tough....lol, but I did manage to stay strong and not buy anything.
seriously... it's so hard with OJD from connoisseur genetics sending me that 20 pack care package I have no idea how to run through it all.
Van I know your interested in the Napoli Blue maybe we can get together and plan a hunt on that pack I do believe it will be worth it, we will find out in about 3 weeks :ganjamon: :headbanger: I'd like to take a male and introduce it to pre 98 bubba

Thanks brother! man your journal is a turbo haha, I deliver heating oil so I'm at about 70hrs a week right now, usually when I'm replying it's in the couple minutes while filling a house haha. It's hard to keep up.
I understand we do a lot of BSing but its all in good fun. Looks like you are Crushing it with these plants

Back
Top Bottom