FutRfarmer Does 4 Strains By Mass Medical In DBHBB

Thanks Ween! I'm looking forward to smoking these ladies. :headbanger:
You follow Instagram at all? MMS was doing a Q&A on their feed....some interesting stuff there.

Screenshot_20191215-230644_Instagram.jpg

had a hard time using the brix spray my leaf to bud ratio has gone kaput:yummy: probably the last brix spray for the ladies with the big sprayer, @seedlingmtl how was that sprayer you grabbed around the buds? @weenmeoff didn't you grab a smaller sprayer also
I like it a lot.....super cheap and easy. I have been rinsing with hot water after each use. I mine are around 80ml....very little waste.

Hey Farmer - i got 2 of these sprayers on the recommendation of @neikodog, it’s what he uses. They’ve been great. Super fine mist and they spray upside down.

Flairosol Empty Clear Spray Bottle, 10 Ounce
I have one in my cart now. Thanks for the link

Hey Farmer - i got 2 of these sprayers on the recommendation of @neikodog, it’s what he uses. They’ve been great. Super fine mist and they spray upside down.

Flairosol Empty Clear Spray Bottle, 10 Ounce
Exact 1 I have :thumb: And it does work amazing but this late into bloom I’m looking for something I can just spray leaves, I just don’t have the time to bud wash so I can’t really use the spray

This is what I am using....I get them at this little co-op type store that sells stuff for making soaps...essential oils and stuff like that. This bottle produces a fine mist like a perfume bottle. It only holds about 80ml of liquid....when the plants are smaller one bottle will do all 4 and when they are huge I fill it twice...so one bottle for 2 big plants. I never have much waste at all and I love that. There is a never ending supply walking distance from my house which is great also. They are glass bottles as well....I like that. Those blue ones are pretty much the same, just a little bigger.
20191102_122050.jpg
20191028_163443.jpg

This is what I am using....I get them at this little co-op type store that sells stuff for making soaps...essential oils and stuff like that. This bottle produces a fine mist like a perfume bottle. It only holds about 80ml of liquid....when the plants are smaller one bottle will do all 4 and when they are huge I fill it twice...so one bottle for 2 big plants. I never have much waste at all and I love that. There is a never ending supply walking distance from my house which is great also. They are glass bottles as well....I like that. Those blue ones are pretty much the same, just a little bigger.
20191102_122050.jpg
20191028_163443.jpg
Ordered a 12 pack :high-five:

Back
Top Bottom