FutRfarmer Does 4 Strains By Mass Medical In DBHBB

Did you get the flange to go with that? They won't work without it.
Yes I almost forgot it but when it was in my cart the ring popped up as an add on so I made sure to get it. It is set up in my tent but I haven't turned it on because my little girls are not stinky yet. I did turn it on to make sure it worked

Yes I almost forgot it but when it was in my cart the ring popped up as an add on so I made sure to get it. It is set up in my tent but I haven't turned it on because my little girls are not stinky yet. I did turn it on to make sure it worked
Perfect

Speed controller as well? It's good to run it at around 80% for longer life and reduce the noise.....it also helps to fine tune humidity in the tent as well. @Duggan probably told you all this already though huh? :rofl:

2nd round gang :morenutes:
18B1079A-27D9-4634-BD29-DC29344BDE4F.jpeg

seems like they liked the CATS both were given at 12ml to a gallon.
DSC_0103.JPG
DSC_0104.JPG
DSC_0105.JPG
DSC_0106.JPG
DSC_0107.JPG
DSC_0108.JPG
DSC_0109.JPG
DSC_0110.JPG
DSC_0111.JPG
DSC_0112.JPG
@PCaddict @weenmeoff the can 33 is a filter only? I'm thinking that paired with the infinity fan for my room probably going with a 8 inch not sure if that will be over kill for a 8 x 10
I think the can #33 is already overkill....that is why you need a flange for the 6" fan, cause it is meant for a larger one.

Just the fan, I'll probably just run ducting to the filter. The fan has a probe so i can still set the temp and humidity to the center of the room. I Don't have a flange on my 6 inch now, fan is mounted outside of the tent. I would want a flange to mount the filter right to the fan :thumb: last year I tried it without and it held but wasn't pretty

I have a Vivosun 6 inch 440 cfm. It does good but after a feeding and before lights in you can smell them. I’m thinking of getting a infinity unit with humidity and temp control
Its all I use anymore. The fan is awesome and the setting possibilities are endless. I have a 4" and two 6" fans of theirs.

You won't regret it.

I don't go overboard with the filters though.....frankly cause I don't care about the odors in the basement and because I live the boondocks with no neighbors and in a legal state. In fact I am not even running a filter at all in the basement.

I know there are expensive filters out there and if you are in a state thats not legal it might be worth investing in them. I would rather spend the money on top notch fans.

You won't regret it.

I don't go overboard with the filters though.....frankly cause I don't care about the odors in the basement and because I live the boondocks with no neighbors and in a legal state. In fact I am not even running a filter at all in the basement.

I know there are expensive filters out there and if you are in a state thats not legal it might be worth investing in them. I would rather spend the money on top notch fans.
The vivosun filter works fine for now, once I’m in the basement I won’t bother also, we don’t have any neighbors and not to many people visit out in the woods

Back
Top Bottom