FutRfarmer Does 4 Strains By Mass Medical In DBHBB

More than one way huh? :rofl:
No complaints is a good thing. My LTK is way behind the others as far as bud development goes....so I am gonna see both extremes here real soon.

That LTK is more sativa-leaning. I usually give a series of three...or more cats on my longer flowering plants (11+ wks). When Doc was running some willie nelson, he gave it straight cats one run and it still didn't want to finish. Anyway, just saying there are a few different approaches with longer-flowering plants. You could even substitute cats for all of your TP drenches. Cat has a lot of TP in it, so the switch might be enough to make it give that little bit extra.
:peace:

That LTK is more sativa-leaning. I usually give a series of three...or more cats on my longer flowering plants (11+ wks). When Doc was running some willie nelson, he gave it straight cats one run and it still didn't want to finish. Anyway, just saying there are a few different approaches with longer-flowering plants. You could even substitute cats for all of your TP drenches. Cat has a lot of TP in it, so the switch might be enough to make it give that little bit extra.
:peace:
Ahhh! Good tip. I will definitely give that a try and start digging up threads dealing with that. Makes sense.....thanks gov!
:high-five:

Quick peek through the window
Hour after wake up 79 and 53%
FF35F5C1-5742-4C7C-AE57-766FAACAA1A7.jpeg
83BD6434-9089-402B-B3B5-185ADE415838.jpeg

I’ll take some better shots in a few, first some Blueberry Bong Rios with the wife
Enjoy your Friday everyone :bong:

Back
Top Bottom