FutRfarmer Does 4 Strains By Mass Medical In DBHBB

she's starting to frost up now I'm sure she will be a good one t watch after the cats! :headbanger: Goji pupil is killing it also she's the heavy leaves in the back right, a heavy feeder for sure.
Napoli Blue is the back left and just a really nice lady to watch. smells are strong and pungent citrus and spice haven't done a stem rub in a while I'll nab one tomorrow .

Here ya go @weenmeoff have a toke off the new bong brotha:bong: this BB still kicks my ass

Yours are drinking better than mine......I am having to water every 3-4 still. Not complaining mind you, but just not what i am used to. Seems these early winter temps in the basement are really changing the plants behavior.

Last year I was running them in the 10'x10' which also housed the dehumidifier. The veg tent was also venting into the 10'x10' so it was getting much warmer in there 79-81 vs 65. That 15 degrees is equating to a huge water uptake difference.

I’m at about 75-78 at soil level and 79-82 at canopy, I’m really doing my research on mini splits for the room going in the basement. I hear you on the not complaining haha I keep telling myself it’s ok ladies your just growing drink away but then damn I just worked 12 hrs and your thirsty already :laugh:.
How are your temps in the whole basement? I’m going to start moving my meter around I’m at about a constant 55-58 in my future room not sure of the rest

I’m at about 75-78 at soil level and 79-82 at canopy, I’m really doing my research on mini splits for the room going in the basement. I hear you on the not complaining haha I keep telling myself it’s ok ladies your just growing drink away but then damn I just worked 12 hrs and your thirsty already :laugh:.
How are your temps in the whole basement? I’m going to start moving my meter around I’m at about a constant 55-58 in my future room not sure of the rest
My room has been on the cooler side the last month around 65F and my 10 gallons are taking round 6-7 days! I think 3-4 would be good for me. I am definitely loving not doing water runs as often as usual. :rofl:

My room has been on the cooler side the last month around 65F and my 10 gallons are taking round 6-7 days! I think 3-4 would be good for me. I am definitely loving not doing water runs as often as usual. :rofl:
I’m lucky my well water is amazing :high-five:

Full TP tonight W/Tea not a drop filtered through so each 10 gallon took 1 1/2 gallons
Goji pupil
7FE1A06B-32C4-4330-A0F6-F362F3489680.jpeg
B89D59F8-73D6-401E-8C3D-A41717BDB63D.jpeg

Frosting up nice without the cats. We’re on schedule for 1/4 TP W Tea next. Week 4 starts Sunday I’m hoping to make it until then to start the cats but I’d they need another TP W tea I’ll give it to them or maybe another 1/4 TP?
7FE1A06B-32C4-4330-A0F6-F362F3489680.jpeg
B89D59F8-73D6-401E-8C3D-A41717BDB63D.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom