FutRfarmer Does 4 Strains By Mass Medical In DBHBB

Morning after and these ladies are loving life :surf:
3009B809-3F8E-461B-BFD8-BD21C642F201.jpeg
Yeah they are. . :bongrip:

Sounds like a plan....if I can deal with that on my Xmas holidays I will be super happy!
Exactly haha! Wait until you see the change after your cats! Just be patient and follow duggs and enjoy brother your in for a treat. You nailed it with your canopy very nice work

Exactly haha! Wait until you see the change after your cats! Just be patient and follow duggs and enjoy brother your in for a treat. You nailed it with your canopy very nice work
I went in this morning and had a look. They plumped up a bit and are starting to pack on the frost. Those Laniakea are really something.

I have been watching Duggs for a few years now and have complete faith. I have learned a ton and there is still tons to go. Lots of people have been commenting on the training...proud of myself. I have read through the quad threads and lots of stuff on sc'ing, lst, etc....it is the most fun besides harvest of course. I have been wanting to get into bonsai for a few years now. I love to work with the shape and plan on trying some different ideas in future grows.

I went in this morning and had a look. They plumped up a bit and are starting to pack on the frost. Those Laniakea are really something.

I have been watching Duggs for a few years now and have complete faith. I have learned a ton and there is still tons to go. Lots of people have been commenting on the training...proud of myself. I have read through the quad threads and lots of stuff on sc'ing, lst, etc....it is the most fun besides harvest of course. I have been wanting to get into bonsai for a few years now. I love to work with the shape and plan on trying some different ideas in future grows.
I was wanting to quadline but Duggan said I have enough gong on already and not to do it on this grow, I have total faith in Duggan so I am only doing what he says. I hope my plants look even some what like yours. You are rocking this grow Good job !
:thumb:

This is the only time I used snake oil and your right I didn’t use it last run. I noted in my hand journal to use once in the 1’s and then again around up pot :high-five: And I agree haha the soil level isn’t quite flush, this will be my last run in fabric pots this so a second run soil with another 30lb EWC so it should’ve filled the pots.

Hell yes brotha I will absolutely pick your brain during my build! I plan to do the same frame in some walls and have a sealed room with total control. I have about a $5k budget and will do everything myself including installing the mini split system.
And please share your research on the smart home lmao, I’m also researching the best investment. I live in the country we’re we have no street lights it would be nice to be able to activate all the lights from WiFi, I just don’t trust the smart bulbs for some reason.
Delivering heating oil I get to talk to a lot of home owners and haven’t heard anything exciting about smart homes
I’m off to the races got a hell of a day cheers brother
Let me know if u need help. I will be glad to lend a hand and see what u have in mind. I want to build a climate controlled area in the basement next year.

Let me know if u need help. I will be glad to lend a hand and see what u have in mind. I want to build a climate controlled area in the basement next year.
When you see the area you’ll want to move in :laugh: I’m aiming for the same thing, I should be home at a reasonable time tonight to actually unwind, Damn oil season!
My goal is to have it for next year also :high-five: and same for you brother I’ll always help

Not at all.....I like to take cuttings from flowering plants when I am crowded. I took cuttings off everything in flower in my tent and they were on day 26 when I took the cuts. These are the Killer A5 Haze that rooted in 8 days which is really fast. Usually most strains tend to come in with roots around 10-12 days for me. They will need to reveg which will take between 2 weeks and 6 weeks depending on the plant. So there will be virtually no growth from this while it goes through the internal transition of reverting back the vegetative state.

You don't need a full on cloning station.....any sort of humidity dome will work. Taking them now at 14 days in flower won't take terribly long to reveg....probably 2-3 weeks and then the resulting plant will a monster crop.

If you take them and get you them rooted, let me know! I have an extra cut of the Killer! And the Sour Cherries (though that one hasn't rooted yet

Back
Top Bottom