:high-five: Thanks! Im gonna go watch and learn at the gee spot for a bit. It amazes me how much superb knowledge there is here at 420. Sometimes, ya just need a friend sharing their secrets!
Thanks Carmen! :hug::passitleft:
Too right Granny :circle-of-love:

Carmen you are really getting the hang of LOS! They look fantastic! I think this is your best start yet.❤️🥰😍🥰😍❤️

The color is amazing! They are up and praying, the roots must be ahead of the foliage👍👊.

I love the cover crop in the outdoor pot, what is it?

And as always, your photo's are of awesome quality. 😊
Thank you Gee man :) I feel confident that I am getting the hang of the soil prep for reuse now thanks to the organics folks at the Gee Spot. I'd love to know the brix! I'll get there eventually I am sure.

The puffed up green stuff is snail bait. It's an organic one, iron phosphate. I've wondered if it would affect the health of the plant adversely but so far so good. I've used it on leafy veg for ages.

Thank you Gee man :) I feel confident that I am getting the hang of the soil prep for reuse now thanks to the organics folks at the Gee Spot. I'd love to know the brix! I'll get there eventually I am sure.

The puffed up green stuff is snail bait. It's an organic one, iron phosphate. I've wondered if it would affect the health of the plant adversely but so far so good. I've used it on leafy veg for ages.
Oh very cool. It will be interesting to see if it has adverse effects. I doubt it will or it wouldn't sell. No detriment will match what snails can do in 1 day tho🤣. She looks happy outside.

Oh very cool. It will be interesting to see if it has adverse effects. I doubt it will or it wouldn't sell. No detriment will match what snails can do in 1 day tho🤣. She looks happy outside.
Yes, and I have many hungry snails and slugs in my greenery! 🐌🐌🐌 nomnomnom

Back
Top Bottom