For My Appreciation!

It's looking thicky and sticky in there!! Happy Wednesday to you brother. I wouldn't mind eating a few donuts that you make!! What's your favorite?? 😎✌️
How about I tell you what is not my favorite which is the damn French cruler nasty as hell!

Damn I can't wait till tomorrow! I guess today too actually figuring what I got coming in the mail the whole ounce of some LRB call purple ombre! Very good for making vapes and I'm telling you what I put that shit straight in without mixing it with nothing and it vaped even better without liquidizer! Very good taste and I'm talking about the jelly runts LRB what I had last time I use grape pineapple and original liquidizer on that one and at the end of it I took about 3 g heated it up melted it back south with nothing else in it straight shit no liquidizer smoke like fire!

Screenshot_20241017_065402_Amazon Shopping.jpg

What are y'all think about my recent garden pictures? Looks like they're coming up out of whatever they was going through don't it except that bottom left hand I think it might be wraps for her she might turn into some oil or some shit! Who knows I might make a big batch of firecrackers I'm hungry as hell over them!

Let's see if ts answered the second time I ask! All I'm wanting to on opinions cuz I'm thinking they look better than what they did I can't tell on my own that's why I hope to have you all to make comments but every time I ask nobody says nothing unless I try to pull teeth! Don't be afraid to put y'all's two cents in ain't nobody going to think down on you or nothing we're always here to help each other out right well we need to start showing that instead of ignoring questions. Cuz I've never ignored any of y'all's questions.

It's Fantastic :high-five:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
You know I'm just jabbing with y'all brother! Honestly I done a hell of a job getting these motherfuckers back on track I see spectacular growth on all four plants! I had to spend an hour in there today tying up fucking branches they heavy as hell bro they're packing on the buds and the trichomes!

Good evening everyone welcome to my lush beautiful garden had to spend an hour tie them up tonight they heavy as hell taking on the crystals as well! Humidity in the house is 36% tent Will you see the thermometer I guess I'm in a sweet spot anyways they loving life! Check out the knot on the supercrop @KeithLemon

20241017_194326.jpg

20241017_194238.jpg

20241017_194224.jpg

20241017_193628.jpg

20241017_193622.jpg

20241017_193526.jpg

20241017_193515.jpg

Back
Top Bottom