For My Appreciation!

Basically they got mad because we got really busy and we wouldn't able to get all of the prep done and they had to do some of it so the guy we made us one of the assistant managers we promoted him as well he told his wife to clock out told his son to clock out they going home they quit they're done so I told him I said y'all can kiss my ass this was after they said they quit of course I'll never tell an employee nothing like that

Come in this morning there they are working smiling like a mother fucker! You know I love them they're good workers and I really need them right now so I bit my tongue. But I tell you what if I was the main fucking manager and I had people lined up and ready I would have told them clock on back out and get the hell out of the store you made your bed yesterday and now you can lie in it! But they're good people

Basically they got mad because we got really busy and we wouldn't able to get all of the prep done and they had to do some of it so the guy we made us one of the assistant managers we promoted him as well he told his wife to clock out told his son to clock out they going home they quit they're done so I told him I said y'all can kiss my ass this was after they said they quit of course I'll never tell an employee nothing like that
Thems some bitches

You know brother You've never stared me wrong and I've always stormed your knowledge You've always been on point with my nutrients and helping me out with problems and I really appreciate that.

Why do you think this bud right here looks so done? I mean all of his hairs and everything is turned..... Looks so scrumptious I want to smoke it so bad I never pick my plants but yeah I guess I did that one time but it's been a while I think I might find that nugget tonight take it as well as some other ones maybe one or two nugs off each plant Mark them and let them dry out normally for two or three days before I smoke them maybe even put them in a fucking jar.. like I ain't got nothing else to do. I don't know if it would matter doing it like that or not though you could probably just dry it and smoke it and see where the potency is

Back
Top Bottom