2024-10-18-192125875.jpg

2024-10-18-192225329.jpg

2024-10-18-192112817.jpg

2024-10-18-192152509.jpg

2024-10-18-192350196.jpg

2024-10-18-192234848.jpg

2024-10-18-192356567.jpg

I think you left out Voluptuous! ❤️
You know honestly bro you talk to me about peeping your journal and I have I think it's awesome I would really love to grow like that with a wick system or shit where I I don't have to do all that water and just to try it out you know. But the only thing on that is here at my house is a lot of damn fruit flies. Luckily this go around I haven't seen any in my grow tent! Last go around they was wreaking some havoc I know it was them doing some shit.

You know honestly bro you talk to me about peeping your journal and I have I think it's awesome I would really love to grow like that with a wick system or shit where I I don't have to do all that water and just to try it out you know. But the only thing on that is here at my house is a lot of damn fruit flies. Luckily this go around I haven't seen any in my grow tent! Last go around they was wreaking some havoc I know it was them doing some shit.
I think my system would be too slow for you? You don't have to diagnose and fix deficiencies. Just mix up a week's worth of food, add a little each day. PH is the only thing you watch! You would get bored with Nothing to do.! :rofl:

I think my system would be too slow for you? You don't have to diagnose and fix deficiencies. Just mix up a week's worth of food, add a little each day. PH is the only thing you watch! You would get bored with Nothing to do.! :rofl:
Well shit bro anywho here's my plan for my next grow well second to next... However you want to say it I got to do this one before I do the big one that I want! Fingers crossed that this permanent marker seed that I gotten some bud from a dispensary is a male chances are it'll be female I don't think I've ever planned a male seed! Frfr.

I will then pollinate a couple branches on my sour g and have permanent g as I've stated before!

I will then take one of those seeds planning in a 20 gallon pot in that middle left 4x4 and she's going to be a behemoth! I want 3 ft long colas solid sour g bud

The more and more that I look at this big plant on the top left The more and more I see Krissi in this plant the further she comes along the more like her she's been looking! All of them for that matter really got the same look she had so I know she's going to be a big yield All three of them bottom left hell I probably lucky to get an ounce or two off that little bit who knows though she does have some long branches with nice buds on it decent size colas for the little light she's been getting!.

Here in these pictures the first pick is a nearly completed Krissi and the other pictures are some random younger shots of her bud building stage like before I droughted the first picture was after drought!

When sour g grows very skunky sometimes fruity smell but when you harvest it you're hanging it upside down I've never had any sour g to smell like grass or hay always skunk through and through. I remember that one time I trimmed down sour g and pizookies and I'm telling you when I was in that tent it was like I was sitting with a bunch of barrels of jet fuel I don't know pizookies had a part in that or not but I'd say probably not pizookies was pizookies I really shitty plant I did not like that every time I grew it it it done the nanners.. fuck that definitely not trying to cross that with my sour g. I just didn't like it didn't like how it smoked didn't like how it smelt. Or tasted for that matter. But anyways other than sour g the only other two was Clementine and Judith that was an unknown stream! I have no clue what they were but their buds look like footballs they they kept foxtailing but in a good way it put packs so much damn weight on those two plants.
But nothing like the sour g! It really packs on the weight and the trichomes but very finicky to grow sometimes if you ain't got its pH down I know that's what it is I believe I can get these plants to get upwards of 8 oz each if I had four plants in that tent and I never had no problems with their pH I don't never think it was the light with these plants I think it's always been thI pH!

So I know if I can get a good pH meter keep the soil and top-notch condition I can really get some big beautiful heavy yielded motherfuckers off this! Even though I still am now but it's not at its best.

I mean honestly I don't think they suffered but maybe a couple weeks I don't know what they look like All I did last night was nothing! But tonight they'll need water last thing I did to them was the trichomes check!

Back
Top Bottom