For My Appreciation!

The raised bed I made for my uncle of course it's got my green thumb! Oh yeah check out my papaya! I got that papaya plant loving life it's going to turn into a 20 ft tree with fruit!!!

20240810_191048.jpg

20240810_191037.jpg

20240810_191103.jpg

Let's clarify where the papaya is because it's bunched up in there with my pumpkins the only damn thing that has stumped me I get female flowers but they always rot off before I get a chance for him to turn into a pumpkin!!! Pumpkins my Achilles heel!!! Lmao

20240810_191103.jpg
I think you are getting a flower fungus and I believe you can get powder form Anti fungus. My thumbs are all yellow not green. 🍋

Today more dymico comes in God is like calling that Dynamite cuz sometimes it comes in a stick of dynamite. Plus 4 cubic feet of Happy frog! We are ready to rock if I can only figure out what some of my leaves are rustling it's not too hot only 78 degrees got good humidity lights 20 inches or more above them! I don't see me doing a maybe it's because they're needing water everyday and they need transplant again

I have to transplant got no choice they are beyond ready came home to some very droopy sad looking plants! And I watered them good last night... All signs showing up pot to final.. got just enough dynamite and Jill Florida to get them through the flip! Laughing my ass off Jill Florida when it should have said Geo Flora and I'm not changing it!!

:popcorn:

Poor thing is gonna starve in your tent! Leave him outside and happy with the maters. :)
Yeah I was just joking about that but anyways we are dialed all the way the fuck in now! About to take final pictures at your supper I'm hungry as hell fried chicken's on the cast iron skillet! This was a two-day process but I tell you what you know I only got three lights I got all four plants I got everything sitting perfectly and everyone's getting even 376 ppfd right now! Promise you pics as soon as I eat I'm hungry as fucking hell.... Every one of them got topped as well by the way they got fed their potassium silicate along with their water about a half a gallon each they happier than a punk in a Peter patch!

I worked hard to get these motherfucking plants where they're at I'm here to tell you I got my lights strategically set even with three lights I will have enough even light throughout the tent for my girls. You will see four little Dunkin donut cups each one of those holder dynamico and Geo Flora enough to last them until I flip!

All of them is topped now!

Back
Top Bottom