For My Appreciation!

Lmao

20240803_143438.jpg
as yesterday 6 today 0! lmao

Just wanted to mention it since I've seen folks wish they could fill the pot higher.
Get a look at this bunch of happy ass wacked out bunch together bitches! For should be the last time you see them bunched up........ They are ready to spread mother fucking eagle..
And I am so sorry about the cussing it's the only way my mother fucking phone picks up my words right.. I don't feel like typing it out with my damn fingers..

You see these two plants are pretty much close to the exact same area in the light one of them is showing ruffling leaves I'm thinking that's either leaves unfolding like they usually do or it could be early sign of a light stress I back the light down a little bit more. Definitely not a good tent to grow anything major my experience on things but we're going to give her a whirl. I might get two or three inch long colas before fear of getting burned up by light... Lmao small little baby green sickles....... But anyhoo I think a 4x4 is going to let these women spread out nicely and get decked all the way out.... Time for some punishment on these girls.....

20240806_192327.jpg

20240806_192338.jpg

20240806_192317.jpg

Setting up 4x4 now! Got it guts together I love this 4x4 this mother fucker is piece of cake to put up slider right on in and everything up once you get it up. Cuz I'm taking alcohol wiping everything down and the whole tent will be sprayed with hydrogen peroxide and wipe down. So go into a good sanitized home! Nothing but the best for my rock stars!!

There pass the stars and their past the Moon they don't come from no Black lagoon
You know when nature calls you got the point I'm going to bust your balls!! Feed me Seymour feed me all night long!!

Back
Top Bottom