For My Appreciation!

i cant wait!

Screenshot-2024-05-31-at-06.07.09.png

Raised gardening you got to love it. The first picture you see the tomato plant up against the tree pretty much the whole tomato plant in the back of the picture is one tomato plant the fuckers huge got some watermelons pumpkins lettuce about eight other different tomato plants clones off other tomato plants. And my rose of Sharon flower and the little plant is baby little Sharon! Lmao
The tomato plant I have in my well the one I'm going to put in my four by four that's in that small tent right now is off of that big plant! Can not wait to see this grow! I think I will bear much fruit of the edible and smokeable alike!! Pick of darling babies soon. Didn't look on them yesterday too damn tired figured I just let them grow I know they didn't need nothing yet let them see how they handled it what I look in on tonight. Like I said pics on them within the next 2 hours.

My uncle is making his hamburgers which I like I call them sloppy pauls! Lmao he takes the hamburger meat and mixes a can of cream of mushroom with it and usually some onions and green pepper fucking thunder I need a decarb some marijuana so he could put some of that in there! Lmao 🤣 🐄💨🔥

20240728_172158.jpg

20240728_172209.jpg

20240728_172231.jpg

20240728_172249.jpg

20240728_172254.jpg

I'm sure you see these ruffles on the leaves I don't know if it's because of too much light which I got the light down about as low as it can go which is why I tied them down last night that and to get more branches out but anyways these ruffles on the leaves I don't know if it's new leaves coming out then all the way filled in yet cuz most leaves do that they ruffle in the beginning. But these bitches are calling for a 4x4! They are ready to fucking spread eagle...

20240728_200451.jpg

I will say just for the heads up the yellow leaves on the bottom on the lower leaf was from the root boundness. They all was rather root bound. Probably won't take long to fill up these two gallons!

Final will be 7 gallon! I don't know about you all well I guess I do know about you all I do be looking at all U-Haul's journals just because I don't say nothing don't mean I ain't there... Every one of all grow beautiful plants.

Back
Top Bottom