For My Appreciation!

At 5.22 I'd put in at least 2 Tbsp/gallon. Though a few days after you water it it will probably be higher anyway because the lime they added gets activated with water.
In your recommendation then what would you do go ahead and add to just to give it an extra kick? I just don't want no problems to arise and I've been having problems with ph with Happy frog soil we've seen that with my last three girls the first one was my fault

Something different about this grow they ain't really branching out yet! I see the fresh little nubs I'm thinking of it because they getting root bound those little cups they was in. And not enough light if I turn that light up they taco it's only at 10%, I can't believe it no higher they Taco in that little tent

Yeah I guess it is kind of a hurry because leave them in a small Solo cup when the root down is not good they're already showing signs on their leaves and all other shit. Had a problem getting Happy frog or any other soil for that matter. Appreciate your advice buddy. I don't think the other three will last 3 days in those little cups I mean they probably would but they'll just get more shittier

I mean honestly none of my plants really look bad I'll give you some pictures here before I transplant the bigger ones already transplanted been transplanted for a few days now but she still looks unhappy at least she did last time I looked. I need to put in another gallon of dirt for her for that bag only came out to be a gallon. But it did get gia flora and dynamite in it for her transplant. When I filter up with more soil today it's going to have a couple things though lime in it and some more Geo to keep her going through till final transplant in seven gal

good morning

7D3079D7-F346-4DFC-9511-A1D1EFE19F10.jpeg

Got my inside banana plants transplanting. I cut some of the roots off of the bottom to have more room. Also I took more tomato plant clippings. And yes as you can see I cloned another butterfly bush.... They're like super easy to clone and get over 20 ft tall with beautiful flowers.

20240723_105233.jpg

20240723_105236.jpg

20240723_105214.jpg

20240723_105208.jpg

20240723_105204.jpg

In your recommendation then what would you do go ahead and add to just to give it an extra kick? I just don't want no problems to arise and I've been having problems with ph with Happy frog soil we've seen that with my last three girls the first one was my fault
I read that the happy frog and fox farm soil come's pH'ed at 6.2

Back
Top Bottom