For My Appreciation!

Didn't realize they've been in those little cups for a month! And they'll bounce back once transplant.. the bigger one already bouncing back. Very hard to keep shit regulated in such a small tent temperature went from 82 finally getting some exhaust and I got it on setting number one and it's keeping temperature at 76 I don't know if that's too low. But anyways things are in tip top shape.. got everything on the way have everything said and transplanted at least Saturday no later than Sunday. And I will top feel the other one because he can hold another gallon and they will get rocks on top fuck those nuts... I don't like those little boogers flying around they will not be on this grow

But hell I'm doing that while at work so I don't know. I do know most of my shit comes today so transplant time. My babies were tacoing believe I brought them out of that that little tent is not good I'm telling you right now not for what I'm trying to do I can't grow no full size plant in that mother fucker without a taco and fucking up or something but I'm still going to try it because I gave Keith my word. I'm still going to scrog one in the 4x4 as well so. Basically small tents going to be used as a backup in case I need to hurry up and cut plants have something to cut whatever is left in and leave it put it right back up after whatever dies down...ha always good to have a plan. I mean I'm not expecting nothing to be honest with you. Honestly I can't wait to get some buds going I miss my long arms with buds as big as aerosol cans as far as hiding them behind it they're quite longer than aerosol cans when I do grow my beast.....

She look like a real sad tree ever since transplant. Leaves all droopy not no shitty looking unless it is by the time I get home good and green and lush. Been two days since transplant looked at her this morning she was still droopy so regardless she's getting that 2 gallon field with another gallon of Happy frog. My question is should I add a little lime to it? Because of that bag of dirt that I put in it. But that bag of dirt did get some gia Flora and some dynamico in there with it. Well hell I finally said that word in the spelled it out right at least that's a plus I love this Samsung Galaxy s24 plus was going to get the 24 ultra but I said fuck it I don't use the stick anyways that would be the only reason to get that for

Didn't have transplant the other three didn't have the dirt for it but I got it now well at least hopefully by the time I get home unless Microsoft fuck me out of it today. I'm not saying that in a bad way I'm talking about as far as computers and delivery and all that shit but it does says my stuff's out for delivery. I hope they get that all worked out I'm telling you man judgment day is upon us.... No matter what's going to cause it it's upon us.

Here's what I call the stick test! Waiting on results from slurry got to sit about an hour

20240720_185233.jpg

Back
Top Bottom