For My Appreciation!

Almost good afternoon everyone.. well check out Krissi 2.huh.....

20240707_210215.jpg

100% fem already. strong? fuck n a right my friend..
Awesome, Hella good head start. Sorry I just popped in, noticed some babies – thought I'd follow along. 😅

I mean damn it's going to be a tight fit in there with exhaust! Lmao it's all good I could still get some monster colas.. my squirrels are resting and relaxation and eating on some chocolate chip cookie. Betty crocker the quick fix. Picture on the digs in a minute. Got to go collect on the payday but first smoke it up and then after collecting payday getting the nut..

20240709_192838.jpg

20240709_192817.jpg

20240709_192753.jpg

20240709_192749.jpg

Now here's a prime example of an excellent stealth grow!! Not one person would know that's sitting there unless you go and fucking point him out to them I can have a full flower sour g you won't smell a damn thing and let me tell you you smell sour g at its third week of growth! Anyways the bigger sour g is the one that I'm going to keep in this tent and do scrog for my good buddy @KeithLemon that I keep promising and I never get around to this is for you brother... As far as the other three well they'll be getting a 4x4 home and plenty enough lights for all of them three plants basically three lights... Should run into zero problems except maybe room for buds... Lmao

Luv u all..... 🤪🐄💨🔥

20240709_194432.jpg

20240709_194516.jpg

20240709_194558.jpg

20240709_194601.jpg

20240709_194613.jpg

20240709_194630.jpg

20240709_194641.jpg

20240709_194652.jpg

They upgraded my phone to the 24 plus could have got the ultra. And I got to pay $0. They're actually giving me $27 a month for upgrading which gets deducted from my bill. But I ain't that some shit very good clear pictures I mean hell look at the TV in my picture. Damn legs on Caroline Channing!!! I know y'all seen that show two broke girls.. 🤣

20240709_194432.jpg

When I first planted the big one that's going to stay in this tent of course there's dynamite in the bottom only say Dynamite because of when I speak the true name of this shit it don't ever say it right demeco see what I mean.. but anyways she's also got after her first set of true leaves I top dresser with about two teaspoons of geoflora what should hold her out until transplant I think I'm just going to put her straight into a 7 gallon that should be sufficient for that little tent and her remaining veg.. I figure three to four weeks and flip see how long it takes her to fill her little are up. And I'm here to tell you with Geo Flora and the dynamite it's not going to take long..

20240709_194652.jpg

Only say a couple teaspoons because of the small containers that are in.. I have their temperature on point we're sitting at about 80°. They seem to love it was 84 before I put the exhaust in remember my friends exhaust is very very important.... Can't have healthy plans without healthy air.. I would say I'll be able to get my humidity in tap but where the hell am I going to put my humidifier... So this one go with the flow whatever it is is what it is although I guess I could figure a little something something out... You know me sitting here smoking on some homemade carts right now I made these with sugar and badder and the strain is zoap and rs 11 and I also made a batch with Sunday driver and mints... The first two was mixed together as well as the second teo they was mixed together.. buzzes uncanny liquidizer I used is regular but with grape tastes pretty damn good.. last time I used sour Diesel it was okay.

They upgraded my phone to the 24 plus could have got the ultra. And I got to pay $0. They're actually giving me $27 a month for upgrading which gets deducted from my bill. But I ain't that some shit very good clear pictures I mean hell look at the TV in my picture. Damn legs on Caroline Channing!!! I know y'all seen that show two broke girls.. 🤣

20240709_194432.jpg
WooHoo!

I think it would be a real Hoot if you were growing Mushrooms under there! ❤️

But seriously, WTG! I ❤️ the Stealth!

Back
Top Bottom