For My Appreciation!

This will be my hot spot throughout the whole grow so I got to be careful I hit upwards of 1600 ppfd there before! Shooting that high cost for extra calcium! I might have to continuously introduce that to this grow because sour g is so sensitive as I've learned so many times before...

20240813_194450.jpg

Was wanting to grow some garlic cloves I wonder if I can put them in the same pot as my marijuana?
Depends on the size of the pot. It'll have to be big enough for those cloves to turn into full size bulbs without crowding the cannabis.
It'll also need to have enough room for the tops of the garlic to get light. It's no good having them grow into the canopy of a weed plant, not to mention the airflow issues that can cause.
Outdoors, they're great companion plants, but indoors I think you're going to need more room.

Yes sweets you can grow garlic cloves, chives, onions in the same pot as your MJ.
Thank you so much I don't know why it's so hard to get an answer on here sometimes it's like pulling them teeth all these people look at the post not one person answered until I made the last post someone going to answer me and I don't get it shouldn't be like that... Because I'm gladly answer anybody's question that I see on here if they ask me. No problem none whatsoever. To each its own I guess...

Thank you so much I don't know why it's so hard to get an answer on here sometimes it's like pulling them teeth all these people look at the post not one person answered until I made the last post someone going to answer me and I don't get it shouldn't be like that... Because I'm gladly answer anybody's question that I see on here if they ask me. No problem none whatsoever. To each its own I guess...
WooHoo!

Keep in mind, not everyone may know the answer. I liked the post, but left it for someone who knew the answer, to answer. ❤️

Back
Top Bottom