For My Appreciation!

"Cultivation Time come on!" Lmao
About time to go up and see how much my babies is pushed through the net! I got no worries about their health! I imagine I'm walking there with bright green beauties! If not we'll go with the flow I got to remember though that one plant was planted with that one dirt so it's root ball is with that dirt that was in that bag that I showed you. See if I can't find a pic of that dirt. I'm back it's the one you commented on @InTheShed. And I know which one it was. I don't think it's anything I can't correct since I already got 7 gallons of Happy frog and dynomoco and mixed with some Jill Flora! But anyways really didn't have too much gia Flora left so I went ahead and made a batch of the nutrients that I have left and they will get it on this next water. I mixed them up with the midveg that way they'll be okay...🤞

Screenshot_20240816_184535_Amazon Shopping.jpg

To explain things in more detail the reason why I mixed up some nutrients in my water is because when I mixed my 7 gallon pots I had enough dynomoco for all four but Geo Flora I only had about 2 tablespoons of that to put in each 7 gallon pot which is definitely not enough to do shit. And I didn't want to get another bag because I will be flipping before too long. These four plants are some very vigorous growers.. they was just needing room to open up now they have plenty of it. I've been keeping temperature and humidity on point in veg I let it say dry because I'm damn near not lifting these pots and breaking my back I usually got a good eye on this shit now far as not over watering.. but anyways I just wanted to explain things a little bit. I will super crop all four of these plants one time and then last final time 4th or 5th week of flower maybe possibly even six! Probably six that way if it stresses them and they throw out nanners it will not be enough time to amount to seed. Ha

For some reason I can't get rid of the emoji in this quote from Bill's thread, so I'm just going with it.
"I saw my baby's growing as hard as babe could grow you never knew"
After reading that I heard David Bowie's voice in my head for the entire post 😆

Do you use molasses? If so you're already adding carbohydrates to your soil. As I understand it that first one, molasses and such are supposed to feed soil microbes. If you're using fertilizer there's not much for soil microbes to do.
If that second one is a high PK bloom booster, I have no idea. I've never used one or seen any evidence that they do anything.

Do you use molasses? If so you're already adding carbohydrates to your soil. As I understand it that first one, molasses and such are supposed to feed soil microbes. If you're using fertilizer there's not much for soil microbes to do.
If that second one is a high PK bloom booster, I have no idea. I've never used one or seen any evidence that they do anything.
never used molasses

Back
Top Bottom