Five Strains In 33"x33" - 600W HPS - Organic Soil Mix - 7 Gal Pots - Water Only?

:bump:
Hey Major, throw a male looking seed in the mix (label it) and if you get 4 females & 1 male then maybe this works. Do you have the space to try this?
I'd be up to see this experiment. High Pita...

When my BBL seeds come in, I'm going to choose a male-looking seed, too. Going to test the theory. I want to do the BBL one at a time, so when I DO pop a male, I can freeze the pollen and not have to worry about unwanted cross-over with the OG Kush. The BBL is going to have its very own tent.

:ciao: Stay tuned... :cheesygrinsmiley:

it's a suspense tactic. like the season finale of walking dead or something. it's either that or the PCCC got him.. i'm also a little worried about something called ball juice, but that's another topic.

hoping you and yours are well brother! :love:

I picked three male looking seeds when I planted my Longs Peak blue and two of the three were male..

Were all three seeds VERY male looking, or did they vary from possibly female to probably not female? I wonder if the least male of them is the one that turned out female.

edit: Just keeping a conversation going while we wait for PITA to return. Kinda worried about him.

ALIENS!!!!!

He's getting probed as we speak!

I saw him like some posts! He lives!

Unless the Aliens are hitting like for him while they are hitting like in him.

Either way I hope he is OK got a few of us worried. I think instead of giving canna butter machines we should be giving 1st alert necklaces for contest winners. Since most of us are older it would come in handy out in the garden...... "Help I have fallen and I can't get up"

Unless the Aliens are hitting like for him while they are hitting like in him.

Either way I hope he is OK got a few of us worried. I think instead of giving canna butter machines we should be giving 1st alert necklaces for contest winners. Since most of us are older it would come in handy out in the garden...... "Help I have fallen and I can't get up"
:biglaugh::biglaugh:
What a night! All over these threads, bunch o comedians! I think my neightbors can hear my outbursts of laughter over the silence that surrounds me..
:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom