Five Strains In 33"x33" - 600W HPS - Organic Soil Mix - 7 Gal Pots - Water Only?

Here you go. :passitleft: This will set you right.

Same here. It is pouring right now with rain forecast for all day. My neighbor still has a couple plants outside but I think he must have written them off by now. Looks like a good day enjoy my summer harvest, get caught up on the forum, drink a few beers and watch some games.
Best of luck in your battle. :high-five:

Now your talkin brotha....ya...few bears, watch a game , or two...chill, as they say...kick back, enjoy the fruits! Gotta get over to my place and start uploading a pile of pics and stuff! cheers Major. :Namaste:

Ever been to edgefield for a concert?

Hit the edgefield.. but not for a concert. Hit the one in McMinnville, and of course the Lighthouse one in Lincoln City. Never been to the school... perhaps next time I visit PDX I'll introduce my sweetheart to the punishment room!
Communication Breakdown burger, 1/2 order of fries to share... pint of Terminator Stout.
Damn I'm hungry!

All right Major. I was just swinging through to assure myself that your cheering squad of homeboys was on the job.

Back
Top Bottom