First Time Grower - 3 Auto Strains

Hi Smokey :blushsmile:

Firstly, I love the photo update, thank you so much. I'd forgotten how exciting it is when the little ones really start to develop, like the stage B Lee and Auto AK are at. They are so cute then, or at least I think so :)

You're going great guns here, I love the new tent set up. I am actually rather envious! And you have kicked me up the arse a bit to get my carbon filter sorted. Oh the things to remember...I'll get round to it eventually....

I'm going to go and ask some big guns nicely if they would pop along to help you with the hermie issue. It's way over my head but I know they will be awesome.

You're doing a fab job, Lizzie and Annie especially thank you as they were sprouted because I got so excited watching your little ones! (well not so little now :) )

:goodjob:

howdy Ismokes, if you are going to keep your hermi check and recheck for those sacs they can appear any time now. also get you a spray bottle with water in it and wet those sacs down before you go squeezing on them to pull off.that will help keep the pollen from bursting and doin bad things to your other girls.
personaly I would Quarrentine Pat to another area far away or maybe just take the loss.
but if you stay on it you may be ok.
Fluffy said you was in need of help so thank her if anything I've said helps:peace:

That's shit luck with hermie mate, I'm sorry about that. I suppose on a positive note it's slightly balanced out by the good luck you had with the tent - and you've got a great big space now and a wicked set up so any loss if you do decide to chuck the hermie you'll more than make up for in no time

Thanks guys :thanks:

Thank You so much for the rep! you really dont need to do that.
as far as I am concerned you are the one who deserves the reps for helping a freind in need:)
so here you go

Hi Smokey :blushsmile:

Firstly, I love the photo update, thank you so much. I'd forgotten how exciting it is when the little ones really start to develop, like the stage B Lee and Auto AK are at. They are so cute then, or at least I think so :)

You're going great guns here, I love the new tent set up. I am actually rather envious! And you have kicked me up the arse a bit to get my carbon filter sorted. Oh the things to remember...I'll get round to it eventually....

I'm going to go and ask some big guns nicely if they would pop along to help you with the hermie issue. It's way over my head but I know they will be awesome.

You're doing a fab job, Lizzie and Annie especially thank you as they were sprouted because I got so excited watching your little ones! (well not so little now :) )

:goodjob:

Thank you so much fluffy. The help and all the kind words are much appreciated. I'm glad you like the new tent :), the girls seem to like it too!
PS: I like cucumber :icon_roll lol

That's a good idea about spraying water before picking the pollen sacks. I'll keep that in mind Fish Cake. Thanks a lot for popping by. The hermi has been doing alright, I wanted to put her down but she hasn't shown any sacks ever since that day. I have my fingers crossed for now and we'll see how it goes. She's slim and easy to inspect for sacks so that helps a lot.

Medman, thanks for stopping by buddy. I know what you mean, better safe than sorry. Only problem is, this is the first plant I've ever seen flower lol, she's been full fem ever since so I'm giving her one last chance. If I see any sacks in the future, I'll have to put her down for sure. I'm glad you like my setup, thanks man :).

Green Knight, shit luck is true man lol. But it really did make up for it with the tent good luck you're right lol. Hopefully the hermi situation is under control.

Jfault, thanks man, I'm headed to your journal now :)!

:grinjoint: Cheers everyone!

Thank You so much for the rep! you really dont need to do that.
as far as I am concerned you are the one who deserves the reps for helping a freind in need:)
so here you go

:bigblush: :hug:

Thank you so much fluffy. The help and all the kind words are much appreciated. I'm glad you like the new tent :), the girls seem to like it too!
PS: I like cucumber :icon_roll lol

You are more than welcome my dear! I'm so rooting for this little grow and I just didn't have the knowledge to help... I knew the awesomeness over there would be more than happy to help you if asked. They are who we aspire to eh? :blushsmile:

P.S. Dear oh dear...well, I guess I have to accept no-one is perfect, just don't expect my cooking/baking skills to extend to making anything containing cucumber for you. Nobody, not even hubby, gets that concession! (I really do genuinely loathe it that much :laughtwo:).

ISmokes,
Sorry I missed some of the excitement! Been moving non stop the past few days. The tent looks fucking great!! Good Job on the set up. Fluffy was cool to get some help your way and the help was veteran status!!

You are more than welcome my dear! I'm so rooting for this little grow and I just didn't have the knowledge to help... I knew the awesomeness over there would be more than happy to help you if asked. They are who we aspire to eh? :blushsmile:

P.S. Dear oh dear...well, I guess I have to accept no-one is perfect, just don't expect my cooking/baking skills to extend to making anything containing cucumber for you. Nobody, not even hubby, gets that concession! (I really do genuinely loathe it that much :laughtwo:).

:laughtwo: hahah, I'm the same with tomatoes.

Me too! Fluffy Haze. I lived in Greece for 6 years and they put them in all sorts of things. A pox on cucumbers! :yikes::yikes:

Hey I like cucumbers! and tomatoes!

It's OK...I'm just a different breed of odd, the breed that knows cucumbers are just wrong :goof:

to each their own:) but how could you not like something that has a monicer "cool as a cucumber":)

to each their own:) but how could you not like something that has a monicer "cool as a cucumber":)

It might be cool but that doesn't mean I want to eat it though, does it? :blalol:

I tell you what, we will come to a compromise. I will acknowledge it's cool status and make it cups of tea, but eat it, I will not! :laugh:

(P.S. Poor Smokey will come back to his journal and wonder what the hell is going on. You and I should not be let loose without a responsible adult present FC, look at the mess we made! :) )

Back
Top Bottom