First Scrog

IMAG032918.jpg

I feed with these as directed an in between these I water with straight pH'd

IMAG032722.jpg

Nice line up, was just looking at that stump tea,, Im picking up some of that.....

Look to be nanners, is that all? Did you find it below the screen?

The one plant I found mine was below the screen. In my hours of searching for answers when I found it, I came upon a thread here, don't want to quote the username now, but, that person said it happens in SCROG grows to the stuff below the screen. I'll find it later. I'm baked right now so I'm not saying it right... but,, you caught it. Now you have to keep an eye out. But, if there was one....

Good luck, your shit is dank no matter what!

IMAG033622.jpg

hermaphrodite?

Any input would be great even though I have already cut it off still would like to know for sure

You appear to have a hermaphrodite cannabis plant. Are your plants in complete darkness when in their dark period of the day? Please check for any light leaks or lights on power bars et cetera. Light leaks and genetic predisposition are the greatest factors that can cause male pollen sacks. You can remove the male pollen sacks with a sharp pair of scissors and spray the area with water spray to neutralize any pollen.

How many days in flower are you? Some cannabis strains late in flower produce female pollen sacks in an effort to reproduce, these female pollen sacks contain Feminized pollen. My AK48 #3 also produced female pollen sacks late in flower.

When I first started reading your thread I thought hmmm he's gonna run out of head room but you seem to have it totally under control. Coming along nicely :) Looking forward to seeing the end yield.

Your temperature and humidity are close to the optimal range. You want 70°-90° Fahrenheit and 50%-70% humidity for vegetative growth and 30%-50% humidity for flower.

You want pH 5.8 for hydroponic and soiless (peat moss and coco coir) and pH 6.5 for soil.

Here is a nutrient availability chart

pH_chart7.jpg

Here is a cannabis leaf deficiency chart

cannabis_leaf-deficiencies31.jpg

here is the Cannabis Plant and Pest Problem Solver and the Plant Abuse Chart

Cannabis Plant and Pest Problem Solver - Pictorial

Plant Abuse Chart

my flower room is inside a room that is blacked out no light from equipment or ventilation every harvest after cleaning I go lights out an chill in both rooms pre flower room and flower room to make sure nothing has changed as far as light leaks everything above the screen is looking prime just found a couple of them pod like things below an removed the branch the were on

Back
Top Bottom