First Journal, Bag Seeds

Thanks for stopping by, yeah it was growing a lot on top so I gave it a little trim, there was no light getting threw to the newest growth
Ya look back to see the edit of my last post, even though that plant looked like the light wasn’t penetrating I can guarantee you it was. Just let it do it’s thing, and if you think leaves are in the way then just simply tuck them out of the way or wait for it to get a little bigger then utilize those hooks and train that plant. It’s going to stall out for awhile now while it heals but it will start growing thick again soon, no worries.

The spots those Leaves were blocking r definitely happy, even if she as a whole might not b lol the pictures r like 3 hours apart, sorry if I post to much, I just want to compare it side by side
AF6984D9-A2CC-4BBA-AB2B-FA78332B51D6.jpeg
C13DD04B-BA9F-4D98-B0A1-A2DDA45CA729.jpeg

I was also wondering what the ideal air turnover rate is in tents ? The in-line fan I have now will change the air in the 4x4 about 1x a minute, pause a tower fan, for inside

I’m a little worried about my gelato baby girl, she just came up over night but the baby leaves r yellowish, it that normal?
image.jpg
She was just born. Give her a minute to photosynthesis and she will green up.

As for your question regarding indica vs sativa growth patterns and structure. In early growth its not as apparent imo. But as a general rule indica leaves are fat and wide and sativa leaves are more slender, especially during flower.

Indicas are also generally shorter or mid statured plants. Tho not always. While sativas tend to stretch more at the start of flowering. Indicas are also known for flowering and finishing quicker [8weeks]. While some sativas can go 10-12 weeks or more.

The truth is, most of what we have today are hybrids. Neither 100% sativa nor 100% indicas. And with phenotypes varying as they do among the same strain. Its possible for plants to display characteristics we might not expect.

So take this with a grain of salt. There are no hard and fast rules.

Back
Top Bottom