First Grow Journal

Messed around with a Hempy bucket last night. Neat idea, but i feel like it would be better in a fabric pot just place in a dish of solution rather than a hole in a plastic pail.
to change nutes just prepare a fresh dish of solution and move from the old solution into the new every couple days.
I'm probably gonna try it out.
Now I'm gonna put a radio downstairs and put it on a classic radio station

Remy the girls look gorgeous :thumb::thumb:
Also... Wtf you gonna grow 12 plants for? Personal use? That to me sounds like a commercial grow with intent to distribute.
Nope, I would have enough to make oils, butter, salves tincture and cobs.
Then give it to people who needs it.
Did you ever play The Witcher 3? My favourite smoking game :)
I was stuck on Darkstone for a long time.

Remy the girls look gorgeous :thumb::thumb:

Nope, I would have enough to make oils, butter, salves tincture and cobs.
Then give it to people who needs it.

I was stuck on Darkstone for a long time.

Thanks Bird. And I have to agree that 12 would be perfect for me as far as amount goes. I smoke a lot. Too much and it's expensive lol. Would be lovely to get into concentrates.

Thanks Bird. And I have to agree that 12 would be perfect for me as far as amount goes. I smoke a lot. Too much and it's expensive lol. Would be lovely to get into concentrates.
So, if ya wanna grow twelve at one time, do it? Know how many Canadians are likely growing more then 4..

I'm only growing one because it's my legit first time.. I got the genes of a master grower.. I jus gotta master it

So, if ya wanna grow twelve at one time, do it? Know how many Canadians are likely growing more then 4..

I'm growing in my place above my restaurant. The risk is just too great. If it was anywhere else I'd do 6 or 8 for sure. Giving away 3 more today. Will leave me with 4. It's been hard to be relaxed the whole time. I want to enjoy being legal and not think about it. After all I consider it a challenge to grow as big as possible lol

I'm growing in my place above my restaurant. The risk is just too great. If it was anywhere else I'd do 6 or 8 for sure. Giving away 3 more today. Will leave me with 4. It's been hard to be relaxed the whole time. I want to enjoy being legal and not think about it. After all I consider it a challenge to grow as big as possible lol
Restaurant eh? Whats yer specialty?

One of my tenants is gonna keep my bubble cloner in her place. So I'll have more I guess but they'll "belong to her"

One of my tenants is gonna keep my bubble cloner in her place. So I'll have more I guess but they'll "belong to her"
Open adoption man. I'm tellin ya.

So i gave in and ordered 2 more bottles of nutrients. or additives i guess. should have in a few day a bottle of Kool Bloom and a bottle of Floralicious Plus.

I did a lot of reading before buying them and they seem like they'll be worth the money as many claim increased plant and bud size. If i'm not amazed then live and learn. wanted to get the Diamond Nectar too but it won't ship here for some reason.

Of the 7 additives in the "expert" flora line i see 4 as interesting. the 3 mentioned and the Rapid Start.
I might get the Rapid Start too but probably wait for next grow.

Little more reading leads me to this co2 thing when flowering time comes. I have big tanks of that stuff already for the fountain soda. probably dangerous but gonna to some more reading on it to see if i might be able to use one of those tanks to pump some into the grow room LMAO.

Little more reading leads me to this co2 thing when flowering time comes. I have big tanks of that stuff already for the fountain soda. probably dangerous but gonna to some more reading on it to see if i might be able to use one of those tanks to pump some into the grow room LMAO.
That's crazy .

Good purchase, I’m using both of those. I really like the floralicious plus but it sure does smell bad lol. I was wondering do you have calmag also? You may need some especially in flower.✌️

Yeah been using it for the last couple of weeks. the one blueberry plant still shows deficiencies, gonna get some epsom salts to add in. cal mag stinks pretty bad too lol.

Yeah been using it for the last couple of weeks. the one blueberry plant still shows deficiencies, gonna get some epsom salts to add in. cal mag stinks pretty bad too lol.
I've read that black strap molasses is good just before harvest. Sweetens the buds.

I also wanna try somma dat blueberry .

Back
Top Bottom