First Grow Journal

Well you gotta do what you gotta do lol. I always start one or two extra just to make sure I get a full tent and I usually end up culling one or two. I wish I could give them away to good home but my states not to friendly with weed so I can’t let anyone know. Only you guys know about my grow lol.✌️
Busted. Time to move to Canada.
Or wait til the rest of the US realizes that prohibition is a waste of time and moneu

Well you gotta do what you gotta do lol. I always start one or two extra just to make sure I get a full tent and I usually end up culling one or two. I wish I could give them away to good home but my states not to friendly with weed so I can’t let anyone know. Only you guys know about my grow lol.✌️

it's legal here to have 4 plants so i asked all of my friends, it took me 3 weeks to finally find someone who has a decent light and a basic understanding of what to do.

Busted. Time to move to Canada.
Or wait til the rest of the US realizes that prohibition is a waste of time and moneu

they can grow 12 in MI i heard lmao. i'm moving there hahahaha

Yea it really sucks that half of the US can grow legally while the other half can’t, that just don’t seem right lol.✌️

It was only a matter of time BC can't be stopped, that place is pot heaven. and it's light has shined on the rest of the nation. except manitoba they're not allowed to grow.

they can grow 12 in MI i heard lmao. i'm moving there hahahaha
Also... Wtf you gonna grow 12 plants for? Personal use? That to me sounds like a commercial grow with intent to distribute.

I used to play video games. Literally every night until bed. ever since i started my grow i can't focus on games, all i do is read now lol

I love video games. I need a new console though.
it was either grow equipment or a ps4 of xbox one x.
I have a bunch of the classic consoles.

I love video games. I need a new console though.
it was either grow equipment or a ps4 of xbox one x.
I have a bunch of the classic consoles.
Xbox rules. PS4 drools

Xbox rules. PS4 drools
I also vote xbox. I haven't had a play station since ps2. One of the kids wanted a ps4. Although I heard something about Shadow of the Colossus 2. That would be pretty cool.

I also vote xbox. I haven't had a play station since ps2. One of the kids wanted a ps4. Although I heard something about Shadow of the Colossus 2. That would be pretty cool.
PS4 is gay. Nuff said

Well, I'm a PC elitist LMAO. you don't know vids until you played modded skyrim

Back
Top Bottom