First Grow Journal

You seem to have a thirsty mind, I like that.
I think it will serve you well in your endeavor.

Thanks, as long as it doesn't try drink in too much at once lol.

LOL you guys :D

Sup Remyy?

was just reading about how to keep a mother plant. not sure if I'm ready for that yet. i really would like to keep one Sour D for sure but setting up another room might be a bit overkill. i know i'll be taking some clones for the next grow, and would love to just root them then put them straight to 12/12.

but ordering other breeds might be more interesting and allow me to make a better decision in the long run as to what plant i want to invest the time into making it the mother.

was just reading about how to keep a mother plant. not sure if I'm ready for that yet. i really would like to keep one Sour D for sure but setting up another room might be a bit overkill. i know i'll be taking some clones for the next grow, and would love to just root them then put them straight to 12/12.

but ordering other breeds might be more interesting and allow me to make a better decision in the long run as to what plant i want to invest the time into making it the mother.
Ooh.

I used to play video games. Literally every night until bed. ever since i started my grow i can't focus on games, all i do is read now lol

Bit of a sad day tho. I'm giving away 4 of my plants. had to decide who to keep. i didn't expect them all to live and didn't realize the seeds were feminized so i ended up with too many.

took some time to find them a good home but i'm confident they'll be grown well to the end.

Bit of a sad day tho. I'm giving away 4 of my plants. had to decide who to keep. i didn't expect them all to live and didn't realize the seeds were feminized so i ended up with too many.

took some time to find them a good home but i'm confident they'll be grown well to the end.
Make it an open adoption eh? Haha

Well you gotta do what you gotta do lol. I always start one or two extra just to make sure I get a full tent and I usually end up culling one or two. I wish I could give them away to good home but my states not to friendly with weed so I can’t let anyone know. Only you guys know about my grow lol.✌️

Back
Top Bottom