First Grow In Over 20 Years! Northern Lights Under 600W LED

Lots of crazy here, not all of it the good kind!

If that's the goal for this harvest, I would let it go about 20% amber on the calyxes.

Thanks for the info, Shed. I will do that!!

Is this thing on....tap tap tap?

That was really funny.
Just waiting for the amber...nothing to see here :popcorn:

Sorry I haven't posted much lately but The Shed is right I am just waiting for amber to harvest and they haven't changed much lately so I haven't posted anything but because of popular demand here is a photo of the next generation!!! It is a Cannatonic plant for my knees and a Yummy seed I got free with an order and 3 cuttings of my flowering Northern Lights. I am quadlining the two seedlings and tomorrow I going to start training. Tomorrow when I water I will put up some pics of the flowering ladies. I am thinking that I will harvest in stages so that way I will get some portions of my plants with peak THC and some with more CBN. So I think I will start my staggered harvest soon.
!cid_0b58a01f-707a-41c1-81d1-f687196bd2d6@namprd22_prod_outlook.jpg

I like CBN for a bedtime vape.

That is what I am hoping that besides helping me with my knees it will help me get a good nights sleep!!!

A good indica with 25% amber can work miracles!

That is great because I have Northern Lights going and I just googled this...."Like most of its Indica-based ancestors and descendants, Northern Lights is highly recommended for evening use and insomnia. It is one of the purest Indica strains around (95 pct.Indica, 5 pct. Sativa) which make it a highly sedative strain. "

So I will let some of it get 25% amber! Thanks, Pennywise.

My current Flower is a hybrid, mostly Sativa, the next flower run in 15 days will be more of the same. I hope I don't become immune to the strain too soon. However, my next run is D'Tacos from a friend of mine, which looks very Indica dominant will be a new one for me. I have Tahoe OG-only if she is Female(1 seed). Space Dust is a hybrid, and the last one here is Hawaiian Diamond(bred from a friend on YT- Blue Moon Rocks x Slymer(with a backcross)- His works is commonly very good he is known as Pakalolo Purps! 2019-------Stand the FUCK BY!!

Okay well one of the strains I long for is called is called Ninja Fruit. I am an acquaintance of the breeder. He is a fan of OG Kush. I shared him my OG Kush Auto joint at High Times Cup. Can't wait to try some fruit!

Back
Top Bottom