First Grow In Over 20 Years! Northern Lights Under 600W LED

Lol I try to listen man!

I just looked at your profile and I am amazed because not only are both our birthdays on Nov 27 but we were both born in 1959 so we are both going to be 59 on Tues.... Happy Birthday buddy, lol. :high-five:

Lol Happy Bday Homer, just another day for me!

Yes, at this age another birthday is not something to celebrate so it is pretty much just another day for me too but I mentioned it because I have never met anyone before who was born on the exact day I was so it was pretty surprising. A few the same day of the year but never the exact same day before.

Hey guys, Happy Birthday..I'm saying it now because I most likely will forget. I figured the font size was too small at your age so I made it big enough for you guys to see.

Thank you for the message in the appropriate font size; I can actually read it pretty easily without my magnifier. Unfortunately, at my age I probably won't remember it by the time my birthday actually arrives... :laugh::rofl:

Well, lol I am too :) so give me numbers and I calculate :hug:

I suspect once we know he knows he will get a lot of messages in very large type!!! :laugh::rofl::laugh::rofl::ciao::yahoo:

OK I found my BC it says 19something6...there's a crease over the third one... I think it's a 9, but it could be a 6 too

The way you don't want to say your age I am not so much curious about your age as I am if you are actually a woman??? :laugh::rofl::yahoo:

Hahahahah aha...
Now, Sauga has spoken about a wife... I am old-fashioned, so I believe he is a man.
As of age.. ;) BC (Before Christ?? Lol)
We are about the same age lol

Back
Top Bottom