First Grow Fluxing Test - THC Bomb Mars 400W II - Hydro DIY Flowtank

Hello there, I thought I'd return the favour & tag along.
You're a braver man than me, going hydro on your 1st grow takes balls the size of a lion.
Fair play my friend & good luck :high-five:

Ok growing is a great effort,

i really go to invest in a cool works ice stuff. After an afternoon reading about reservoir temp for hydro and aero the better is 68 F to a max of 75 F, fortunately my reservoir is black and dense, aired with two airstone, and changed one time a week so i don't have to stress too much and Cool Works Ice ... will do it great.

The fog machine works good and it's working 15 min on 15 min off, RH stable 55-60%

OUTSTANDING.....

And that's the temp range... 65-75, with 68 being optimum. Like Danke said, cooler temps also help keep bacteria out.

Love the pics in post #118. I mentioned the Flux because your coming up on the first set of true leafs. Some consider the first 3 leaf set but to me a true leaf should have 5...as in our 420 symbol. But the pros have spoken and now is the time to begin looking at the first set and formulating your plan to top her. LA recommends around the 3rd node.

I love the direction that Dennise's flux is going. She makes it very easy to follow along.

OUTSTANDING.....

And that's the temp range... 65-75, with 68 being optimum. Like Danke said, cooler temps also help keep bacteria out.

Love the pics in post #118. I mentioned the Flux because your coming up on the first set of true leafs. Some consider the first 3 leaf set but to me a true leaf should have 5...as in our 420 symbol. But the pros have spoken and now is the time to begin looking at the first set and formulating your plan to top her. LA recommends around the 3rd node.

I love the direction that Dennise's flux is going. She makes it very easy to follow along.

based on the first write from LA, i wait the 5. i've got time. And yes for dennise, the feminin new god of fluxing. :circle-of-love:

and thanks for the pics, it gives a good idea a week of grow

based on the first write from LA, i wait the 5. i've got time. And yes for dennise, the feminin new god of fluxing. :circle-of-love:

and thanks for the pics, it gives a good idea a week of grow

3 or 5.... I think your gonna be looking for the first set of side shoots that will be coming out of the 3 or 5. I'll be watching with you. And I've seen LA lurking so we'll know for sure when it's time. I'm still trying to mentally figure it out but Dennise gives me hope that I've got it figured out...in my mind....LOL.

Hi friends,

A late update, maybe good news, no new brown spot on growing leaves, two pics d-1 and today below

So for tonigh

temp : 77 F
RH : 70% :)
EC 0.4
PH 5.8

8c.png
9c.png

Secondly Rootz, all looking good

And the atomiser (right traduction ?) which raised my RH to 70.

20140610_163634.jpg
20140610_163015.jpg

Have a good night all, Thanks again for the nut cut.

Thanks a lot my friend for breaking the rules just to help me !! love so much human species when it looks like this community.

I already have the first picture with nut problem and the 420 link, other is new and very very helpful. No new brown spot on leaves for now. Nut seems to be involved. I wait to Sunday before rising EC to 0.6

Today

PH 6.0 going to correct
EC : 0.44
RH : 60 %
Temp 76F.

Pics of yesterday and today

9c.png
10c.png

Thanks to pop magic Dennise, yes as you can see i'm very very fortunate to be followed by all of you :circle-of-love:

Hope i'll be able to do the same for beginners with some more experience.

have a peace night.

Hi all, a long working day so arriving a bit late;

Miss THC Bomb is fine, new grows are green, green.

I changed the water,

EC : 0.34
PH : 5.8
Temp : 77 F
RH : 57 %

As ever, previous day and today, i love comparing this. And sorry for root pics but as they growed A LOOOOT and reached the end of the reservoir i don't want to stress them with light, flash or just removing the top. i'll just watch 1/3 days.

10c.png
12062014c.jpg

She's vegging, i think i can say that now !! 5 ' on new leaves.

a larger pic for expert, if you find anything weird as it's natural light, i'm listening to you.

12062014b.jpg

Have all a good and quite night :ganjamon:

No more than 10 secondes viewing this, coming headache here

little test again;

Love growing, love testing,

Thanks Crawdaddy for this input, unfortunately i had little new spot on new leaves.

Ok changed the water yesterday and feeded for EC 0.34. So not a classical nutrient burn. A level of 0.9 i can understand but here just with a 0.34 which represent 40 % of recommended for the third week. Umh. !!

Also Element One is just a roots booster.

- Boosts the roots of your plants
- Promotes their adaption to the environment
- Reinforces the root system for vigorous and productive plants

Tap water problem ?, um asked my local growshop and nobody as real water problems.

I had a deep look in the bottom of the Element 1 Bottle and arg, a solid white stuff that looks like some limestone. and lot's of micro-crystals floating in the solution. I think the product turned bad because it's 7 month old and (i store my products in a dark box now) was stored near my first futur hermies and of course under a 250W CFL and often 90 F.

Changed water again of course, ph 5.8 and 5 Ml for 5 litres of Element 2, and new bottle.

EC : 0.35
PH : 5.8
Temp : 76 F
RH : 55 %

And now yesterday today show !

12062014c.jpg
13062014c.jpg

And XXXXX spots :

13062014b1.jpg

You sure you not getting water drops on leaves causing burn from light?

Honestly the seedlings look healthy enough it does not seem to be progressing badly, maybe grow through or out of it.

I like this question and statement.

Leaves look great other than the spots.

I also like the idea...which is the obvious course of action....until you can nail down the cause your only choice is to grow thru it and see what happens.

Never seen this problem this early....

Calcium at this early stage?? Anything is possible...

Back
Top Bottom