First Grow Fluxing Test - THC Bomb Mars 400W II - Hydro DIY Flowtank

Invites sent...lol. Get ready for the love.

invites? I take pride in my ability to jump fences and crash parties, where's the rum?

I prefer the Captain, just like my fluxing renegade friend & fellow four20 fluxmate, that fluxer ren69

I found where he hid his bottle in 3 seconds, do I have to use a glass in here?

tadl, :goodjob: your flux is looking fluxin' fabulous,

I will try to catch up in here, I saw some good humor already, and I like your yard, 1, because the fence has no razor wire,

and 2, 'cause you have a full bar :thumb: Fluxers UNITE! :party::circle-of-love:

LMAO...on my couch, you're right i'm with my glass, and my friends mosquitos,

I really try to see if THC clouds i send to them make something or not.

Welcome in my warm paradise where nothing is hidden. Glasses under the bar of course !

Tonight i'm drinking a forty years old Darboussier, first glass for you trichomes.

And i really need to taste Captain's rum, i think i will be able to afford my first US trip next year, as West Indies are just not so far.

Welcome in T.

Sun And Rum

congrats the yard just popped another 100 up top :cheer: thumb and run is ,,,,, good. thank you for showing appreciation with a click.

aka thumb n run, lol i just mentioned the tb and run, in my yard, i'm an ass sometimes, about thumb n run, it's like a fruitcake IMO

but i enjoy sharing what's true, i like my results when people "get it"

next I will demonstrate the thumb and run on Ren's post # 317. I'm half drunk, out.:circle-of-love:

congrats the yard just popped another 100 up top :cheer: thumb and run is ,,,,, good. thank you for showing appreciation with a click.

aka thumb n run, lol i just mentioned the tb and run, in my yard, i'm an ass sometimes, about thumb n run, it's like a fruitcake IMO

but i enjoy sharing what's true, i like my results when people "get it"

next I will demonstrate the thumb and run on Ren's post # 317. I'm half drunk, out.:circle-of-love:

drunk too and as i said english can be a weird language to translate, it took me a bit to understand everything...umm drunk forty smoking weed,..., ok normal, let's follow..i understood quite everything but are you talking about your tumb and run here because of what happen in your yard ?? :ganjamon: your summary of fluxing is just perfect in the first post of this lonnnnnnnnnng yard, not yet drunk :) at this time ?

i confess i've not been written a lot on your yard but i readed it a lot

EDIT : You're right i'm proud too when people really read and write something after, mostly the case here, a little circle for me but i truly like those mates. As i'm new i still even like thumb and run (thumb and rum would be more fun). I few months, jaded, ok i'll make my ass too. i'm very good at that

And i love fruit cake !

Grow baby, grow !

I think next defol will arrive soon

EC 1.06
PH 5.7
Temp 77
Rh 48 %

20140726_210044.jpg

Sun and Rum

T

Edit : great grow this week, above "Last four days in my yard"

2igiuyh.gif

Tad, if you're drinking Darboussier there's no way you should waste your time with swill like Capt Morgan.

Hey, no fair Maggie....If I could afford Dar I'd have me some too....LOL.

Captain will have to do for now.

Good morning friends....

Hey, no fair Maggie....If I could afford Dar I'd have me some too....LOL.

Captain will have to do for now.

Good morning friends....

Check out Pampero Aniversario for a decent priced sipping rum. Good stuff!

Check out Pampero Aniversario for a decent priced sipping rum. Good stuff!

"A delicious premium, continuous-still golden rum from Venezuela. Full-bodied and highly fruity, with a terrifically smooth, persistent finish."

You mean that one....LOL. It looks delicious... Will have to get some to try....

"A delicious premium, continuous-still golden rum from Venezuela. Full-bodied and highly fruity, with a terrifically smooth, persistent finish."

You mean that one....LOL. It looks delicious... Will have to get some to try....

That's it. It comes in a leather bag, should be $30-$35.

Hi mates, happy to see you're searching the sweetest way to be fluxing drunk !!

Today's update,

PH is still incredibly stable 5.8
EC 1.09
RH 53 %
Temp 77F

Little defol today, but little, as all masters said, leave some leaves at the flux end.

20140727_161032.jpg

Proud of what you said, thank you !!!!!

I know some of you were disappointed while at the start of this adventure, i often changed from soil to hydro to aero.

the goal was to find the best and funniest way to do that, and you know what, i think i'm really on the way to succeed.

Love so much TRICHOMES shout so

"FLUXeRs UNITE"

HAHAHAHAHA :ganjamon: still proud i am.

growing growing growing growing growing

EC 1.09
PH 5.7
Temp 77 F
RH 46 %

20140728_181628.jpg

i want her to look like yours mate !!! thx a lot :) what an incredible you're doing

Back
Top Bottom