Element 2 from Vaalserberg Garden : 2.5 ML / 5L

EC 0.6
PH : 5.7

20140729_180158.jpg

Fluxed lady had some 5 Ml of Element 2 in the soup to up EC to 1.16. Let's grow

PH incredibly stable to 5.7/5.8 for 15 days now
EC so 1.16
Temp and RH for fluxed lady and dontknowwhattodowithher lady are 77 F and 52%

I trained a bit fluxed L. and add some more sticks. Pics will be better tomorrow

Before/after

20140729_180133.jpg

20140729_181640.jpg

Sun and Rum

thanks a lot, dear Ren69, LA, Skunny, Maggies, KJC, Trichomes, Sprite C...

all this encouragements are another motivation to make a clean and daily journal, not a simple task when crazy working tasks and a busy dad life...but still here because i love to grow so much and because of you all !!

So today's update now,

Temp and RH same for both ladies 77F 55%

Little baby is just fine and growing fast and fat, leaves a three times the size of fluxed lady ones.

EC 0.6
PH : dropped to 7.1 adjusted to 5.8, will change water on saturday.

20140730_214311.jpg

Fluxed ladies PH falled to 5.4, lady was more thirsty than hungry today.

and maybe you can see some yellow ended leaves.I add some water and corrected the PH to 5.8.

I think fluxed lady may need Element 3 from VG now which will better fit her needs, but can i start the flowering nuts while on 18/6 for next 11 day before 12/12 ?

As i said yesterday, pic is better today :ganjamon: and you know what....

Starts to smell good here and it's just end of veg.

20140730_215455.jpg

Sun and Rum

I would keep feeding your plant vegetative nutrients until you switch to flowering. You want your leaves to be as rich and full green as possible before you begin flowering otherwise your leaves will be very yellow in flowering.

ok it's clear for me, helpful advice as always.

little update tonigh,

Fluxed baby is drinking a lot, 2 L. at least in 48 h and ph falled to 5.3 today, corrected to 5.8 need to add some but tomorrow, i'm in my bed.

20140731_222449.jpg

littl' is sooooo fine.

a pink pic to finish

20140731_222513.jpg

Night and milk chocolate

aaaaa

Little girl water pump died today, don't know when as i was out from 7h30 to 18h. I found her with major parts of big leaves very dry, i cutted this parts. but fortunately had a spare pump so i changed it as quick as a stressed guy can do.

Three hours later she seems to be recovering, EC is 0.66 and PH 5.8.

Temp 79.5 and RH 65 % for both ladies

20140801_204227.jpg

Fluxed baby is finnnnnne and growing fast, 2.5 l of water added, EC adjusted to 1.1 and PH was naturally 5.8

20140801_204142.jpg

20140801_204309.jpg

Sun and Rum

I can't wait to see your baby in flower :) Have you decided what style of grow you will be doing with your other girl?

Shame on me i forgot to answer you, so no, i did not decide yet. maybe a scrog for this one or tied up, i'll do canopy management but still don't know how :love:

Hopefully your little girl is continuing to recover nicely after her (and your) big scare with the failed water pump. Good thing you had a spare. Your fluxed girl looks great! :thumb:

Thanks a lot C Sprite, so what about you; do you have already anything to show ? any plan or idea ?? we'll be so pleased to help you :ganjamon:.

Thanks a lot C Sprite, so what about you; do you have already anything to show ? any plan or idea ?? we'll be so pleased to help you :ganjamon:.

I have plenty of seeds, but nowhere to grow them so far. I also recently had a reverse osmosis system installed so that I would have good water for future grows. I have many physical limitations and little to no diy skills, so I am considering purchasing an all-inclusive type of grow cabinet where everything is configured for me. I definitely want one with LEDs and I'm leaning more towards hydro (DWC) or maybe hempy over soil.

I've started a thread here Need to choose between turnkey type grow cabinet - please help. that lists which cabinets I'm considering, but no one who owns this type of cabinet has replied to my thread. I'm a bit frustrated, as I would really like some input on those cabinets, but so far, the folks who have answered are suggesting that I purchase a tent, which I feel is too much for me to handle physically.

I sincerely appreciate your offer of help. I'm sure I will need it (as well as help from others if available) once I take the plunge and purchase a cabinet. I just need to get some opinions from others regarding the 3 cabinets I've narrowed it down to. So to all who take the time to read this post.....if you or any other grower you know on this site who has either a Fullback from growboxusa, a Bud Buddy from the hydroponics group or a Deluxe 3.0 from supercloset, please have them visit my thread to post their opinions, good or bad. I would greatly appreciate it. :thanks:

Fluxy looks sexy my friend & it looks like you had a lucky escape with the pump failure. By canopy management do you mean getting an even canopy with multiple heads? If so I may be able to help you a little with that :):thumb:

You, sun & rum

Me, rain & whisky :)

I've started a thread here Need to choose between turnkey type grow cabinet - please help. that lists which cabinets I'm considering, but no one who owns this type of cabinet has replied to my thread. I'm a bit frustrated, as I would really like some input on those cabinets, but so far, the folks who have answered are suggesting that I purchase a tent, which I feel is too much for me to handle physically.

I sincerely appreciate your offer of help. I'm sure I will need it (as well as help from others if available) once I take the plunge and purchase a cabinet. I just need to get some opinions from others regarding the 3 cabinets I've narrowed it down to. So to all who take the time to read this post.....if you or any other grower you know on this site who has either a Fullback from growboxusa, a Bud Buddy from the hydroponics group or a Deluxe 3.0 from supercloset, please have them visit my thread to post their opinions, good or bad. I would greatly appreciate it. :thanks:

Good morning guys....

Sprite I'm pop'n over now. IMO a cabinet is ideal because you can just close the doors and move it when needed. That is why I was pleased with my old computer hutch. Did you see my cabinet from start?? I was looking at several cabinet's myself and although they are costly (for me) I liked most of the designs I saw.

Looking good Tad....

Jus passin thru....gonna park in Sprites yard for a bit then update my own journal.

Chat atcha later....

let's sit in sprite yard and see how to help :)

Fluxy looks sexy my friend & it looks like you had a lucky escape with the pump failure. By canopy management do you mean getting an even canopy with multiple heads? If so I may be able to help you a little with that :):thumb:

You, sun & rum

Me, rain & whisky :)

Thanks skunny, yes it's exactly what i mean and i will need certainly your help. let's wait for this yard to end first.

As i can"t manage right now another veg space for new baby i will flower her at the same time as fluxed lady and will try a little one bud.

No sun my friend a real tropical storm here :)

i rise another glass of rum for rainy days !!

Santé

Storm and Rum

Back
Top Bottom