First Grow Fluxing Test - THC Bomb Mars 400W II - Hydro DIY Flowtank

Thanks mate, but of course i would share what i learned here

I heard that germany allow cannabis personnel grow today, what a good news, so near from us !!

Will open a 420 new branch in my country if happen :ganjamon:

So little defoil ok little accident ok too, normal for me ! Edit : in the tittle it's written : First Grow

12 colas instead of 13, the double arm is now a single as others.

PH 5.8
Ec 1.06
Temp 77F
RH 46 %

20140722_201920.jpg

Love, love, love.

Work has me away from my hobby and I'm not happy about that...LOL.

Your gurl looks great. At this point I don't even care about the double heads...LOL.

At this point I'm just asking....So you've topped each main flux arm into 2 heads. Well it looks like you topped them?

What's the plan from here?

in fact i'll wait about 2 weeks for her to go bigger, more veg, bigger colas

and after go vertically on 12/12 for 8 weeks, what do you think about that ?

Yep, I concur with Skunny. It's your plant do as you want.

Hey guys, as i want a consistent end and through all the experience i took here, more veg = more weight. Am i right ?

Hey guys, as i want a consistent end and through all the experience i took here, more veg = more weight. Am i right ?

Hey Tad....

Sorry work keeps me away. But to answer you question....more or longer veg=more arms, hence more weight in the end.

The comment about the double heads is about the Flux technique. The energy flows thru the flux arms to get to the highest point...the main flux heads.

As the energy is called up by those heads that are the tallest is passes the branches who's heads are the lowest. They in turn are able to feed as well.

That is why it's important to try and maintain one main head or at least keep one of those doubles higher then the other.

If I were you I would choose one of them on each end to become dominant. Once they turn up and begin that verticle keep those dominant heads higher then the rest. And try and keep the rest as even as possible but lower then the mains. Let them all go vertical for at least 8" before flipping to 12/12.

That is what I understand the art of Flux is.

As always please confirm with the Professor...and as always he will end his comments with "its your plant, do as you like"

Hope that helps.

Hey Tad....

Sorry work keeps me away. But to answer you question....more or longer veg=more arms, hence more weight in the end.

The comment about the double heads is about the Flux technique. The energy flows thru the flux arms to get to the highest point...the main flux heads.

As the energy is called up by those heads that are the tallest is passes the branches who's heads are the lowest. They in turn are able to feed as well.

That is why it's important to try and maintain one main head or at least keep one of those doubles higher then the other.

If I were you I would choose one of them on each end to become dominant. Once they turn up and begin that verticle keep those dominant heads higher then the rest. And try and keep the rest as even as possible but lower then the mains. Let them all go vertical for at least 8" before flipping to 12/12.

That is what I understand the art of Flux is.

As always please confirm with the Professor...and as always he will end his comments with "its your plant, do as you like"

Hope that helps.

i had to read that few times before being able to understand everythings, that's ok.

So now i fully understand the real purpose of feeding lower arms with the stream generate by the higher double heads,

One is being dominant on each side naturally, i may confess i was very focus on the structure but now i'll focus on the higher and lower points.

For today parameters doesn't move, just the pic !

20140723_222030.jpg

Sun and Rum

T.

Hi tad, what I do if I want one of my arms to grow faster to catch up with the rest is to have it as the highest point of the plant, as Renegade said it becomes the dominant part of the plant where most of the energy will go to feed it. I allow it to go vertical & don't defoliate it until it catches up with the rest. When I'm happy with it I trim the leafs & train it to where I want it. :)

You're looking good my friend :thumb:

Sun & Rum :)

i had to read that few times before being able to understand everythings, that's ok.

So now i fully understand the real purpose of feeding lower arms with the stream generate by the higher double heads,

One is being dominant on each side naturally, i may confess i was very focus on the structure but now i'll focus on the higher and lower points.

For today parameters doesn't move, just the pic !

20140723_222030.jpg

Sun and Rum

T.

I'm glad it makes spence and glad that someone else confirmed what I said.

And please, please, please continue to work on her structure. It's her structure that we love and brings us back to your yard to check out her progress.

Keep doing what your doing. She looks great.

I'm glad it makes spence and glad that someone else confirmed what I said.

And please, please, please continue to work on her structure. It's her structure that we love and brings us back to your yard to check out her progress.

Keep doing what your doing. She looks great.

Hi tad, what I do if I want one of my arms to grow faster to catch up with the rest is to have it as the highest point of the plant, as Renegade said it becomes the dominant part of the plant where most of the energy will go to feed it. I allow it to go vertical & don't defoliate it until it catches up with the rest. When I'm happy with it I trim the leafs & train it to where I want it. :)

You're looking good my friend :thumb:

Sun & Rum :)

Yeah !! how many thanks did i shout for both of you ?

So one more :ganjamon:

I worked tonight with this goal, organize to help little arms to grow quicker and bigger arms to calm down.

1. down all big arms
2. rise all little arms

20140724_180633.jpg

Hey Wizard, it all depends on how big you want your flux. Here's a picture of mine which is around 2 months into veg & in a 5 gal smart pot. I've still got another month or so before I flip to 12/12

IMG_0001162.JPG

Hey everyone, could anyone shed some light on how long it takes to veg a flux plant?

Hi Wizard, for me the seed went out on the 20th of May, so two months for this structure, i wait one/ two weeks more to go for flowering

Without all the mistakes i've done (that's my first grow) my lady would have the same size as Skunny's one.

The purpose is to have a longer veg and training steps versus classical grow, but to generate bigger BUD and more weight than classical grow too.

Hi Wizard, for me the seed went out on the 20th of May, so two months for this structure, i wait one/ two weeks more to go for flowering

Without all the mistakes i've done (that's my first grow) my lady would have the same size as Skunny's one.

The purpose is to have a longer veg and training steps versus classical grow, but to generate bigger BUD and more weight than classical grow too.

Teach on my friend, teach on...lol.

Long work week. Headed home to check on my gurl. Will update tomorrow after res change out.

Hi friends, Hi my friend,

Very glad to see your journal, absolutely ashamed, but glad :ganjamon:

Today's update,

EC 1.06
PH still the same since 4 days, 5.7 and no adjustments.
Temp 77
Rh 51 %

i found Little arms to grow bigger since yesterday,

20140725_184001.jpg

Sun and Rum

T

Back
Top Bottom