First Grow Fluxing Test - THC Bomb Mars 400W II - Hydro DIY Flowtank

Growing well my friend :) :thumb:

Thanks Skunny, it grows slowly but i learn so much and take so much pleasure.

hey tad, sorry not stopped in, your little fluxer seems to be chugging along:)

Exactly like me :) and no problem mate, purpose is just to give to all of you the cleaner journal i can do for the first time and you to come here just when you have time, think about it or what you want in fact, finally and truly without any obligation :ganjamon:

Hey Tad.... Just checking in. I'm kinda concerned with those yellowing tips. Is it progressing? Getting worse??

Not at all my dear renegade, just a little nut' burn on three or four leaves, but doesn't getting worst. it started when i changed water with an EC of 1.1, 15 Ml of Element 2 and daily 1.25 ml of hydrogen peroxide, now hydrogen peroxide is just added 1/3 days. and no more nut burn. i'll check tonight.

Sun and Rum

T.

yesterday update, i went home very late, took the pic but the bed is still between grow tent and computer

So parameters are the same, i just add a stick to continue training

20140716_204254.jpg

See you tonight

Hi mates,

All fine here, i won't defoil before i find baby to be enough consistant now, i let nature do and i"ll will just train.

PH : 5.8
EC 1.03
Temp 77f
Rh 49 %

And today's pic :

20140717_225932.jpg

20140716_204254.jpg

See you tonight

Tad, Good morning my brother....

I had a question and really couldn't confirm till you defol'd. 2 things, looking at the picture, the right side flux arm....

The first thing is the first wire that you are using to hold the flux arm down. It just seems to be too tight. Look at the first wire on the left arm and you'll see what I mean. Those arms will grow and fatten up and you don't want to restrict the branches.

The other thing is that first side shoot on the right, it now has 2 arms coming off it. You want to limit each branch to just one head. Is it your intention to split the arms this way?

As always, it's your plant and I'm just asking the question out loud.

hi my friend, in fact it's too tight, i fully agree, but it was two weeks ago when arms were just new shoots and sticks too big.

And nope for the side shoot on the right, it was accidentally topped. so tired this last weeks, work is just amazing.

The purpose now is to replace wire with sticks and it's already planned for this week end. i don't want to prevent any grow or fatten process because of wires.

Parameters are like everydays, ph adjusted and tomorrow 'ill change water.

20140718_172229.jpg

Looking good :)
To speed up a flux I tend to let all the lesser arm ends be free for a inch or two at tip. This way they turn up towards the light and catch all the energy. Then just train again in a few days and so on! :)

Let grow for an inch or two, let them turn up, retrain down, wait a few days and repeat...yep, got it.

Adding to my notes...lol.

L.A, Renegade,

Drinking my old rum, sitting on the beach, and writing THX in the sand. just hate mobile keyboard.

L.A, Renegade,

Drinking my old rum, sitting on the beach, and writing THX in the sand. just hate mobile keyboard.

LOL...

Yep, it's the weekend... Sitting on back porch (no beach in sight...LOL) but I do have my Captain & Coke with Captain Rum Runner in freezer standing by. Loonnnnggggg week.

Plant looks awesome by the way.

Hi firends,

Tropical rains today, @Home all the day. Light turns on few minutes ago,

First pics just before changing water and training

20140719_162700.jpg

edit one week compare, MaggiesFarm's idea :ganjamon:

outputnn0q.gif

It looks like you have a cal mag deficiency my friend. Other than that she's looking good :) :thumb:

you know what, it's exactly the same brown spot as i had on page 10. and in fact i know where it comes.

The humidifier when directly on the leaves, i did it three days ago for 24 hours and spot appeared again.

Hi Tadlawid...I'm also new to 420mag and very interested in fluxing. I've read your journal from the beginning, so I'm all caught up. Doubt if I'll have any advice to give, but I can be a good cheerleader! :cheer:

Hi you, yes the only advice i can give you is to employ the same amount of energy and read the ultimate resource of fluxing :

1. The guide :

Light Addict's Quick Guide To Fluxing: Featuring The Original Flux!

2. The dedicated forum with god himself guiding you (you can directly post your pics and ask questions, no dumb questions feel free to ask.

Light Addict's Fluxing Central - Featuring The Original Flux Journal

Of course if you go through a grow journal; i'll help you with a great pleasure, as my friends here will certainly do too :ganjamon:

I' ve done so much mistakes that i can already teach few stuff but tell me what you plan to do or already doing ? :)

The best community i've ever met.

Friendly

T.

And now my daily update

Water changed as usual,

EC 1.1
PH 5.8
Temp 77 F
Rh 55 %

bushy bushy

20140721_164621.jpg

Hi you, yes the only advice i can give you is to employ the same amount of energy and read the ultimate resource of fluxing :

1. The guide :

Light Addict's Quick Guide To Fluxing: Featuring The Original Flux!

2. The dedicated forum with god himself guiding you (you can directly post your pics and ask questions, no dumb questions feel free to ask.

Light Addict's Fluxing Central - Featuring The Original Flux Journal

Of course if you go through a grow journal; i'll help you with a great pleasure, as my friends here will certainly do too :ganjamon:

I' ve done so much mistakes that i can already teach few stuff but tell me what you plan to do or already doing ? :)

The best community i've ever met.

Friendly

T.

Warm heart felt feelings to see you help others. THAT is what this community is all about.

Keep it green my friend.

And I agree with Skunny....defol'd time and limit each side shoot and main flux arms to a minimum of one branch. One branch equals one cola per. Except when the main arms hit the rim. That's when you split the heads but still going to pull one lower then the other.

Back
Top Bottom