First Grow Ever - Humboldt Dream 2024

Gave each of the babushkas 8 gallons of water today. Defoliated dead crispy leafs only.

Appears to still be transitioning from clear to milky and I see a tiny amber but it's not even close to where I want it. Glad I didn't harvest after closer inspection it could use a good week or two like @Bill284 was saying.

Appears to still be transitioning from clear to milky and I see a tiny amber but it's not even close to where I want it. Glad I didn't harvest after closer inspection it could use a good week or two like @Bill284 was saying.
At least it’s a week in the sun. :Namaste:
I have the rest of October in northern Ontario to deal with :rofl:
Nice work Amigo :high-five:
You ready for chop?

Stay safe
Bill284😎

Yes, bill has a tendency to know what he’s talking about - he can be a jerk like that lol :)

I'm close to ready been relaxing this week that's kinda preparing haha 😄

Are you going to harvest soon bill? You got some rain in the Forcast I see.

@budnoob3 yeah that comes with lots of experience and good intentions im sure. I bet hes just sick of telling people advice and them not taking it. Everything he says I take into consideration. Hasn't had a senile moment on me yet. Haha

Even the worst of us want to help and learn even when we can’t admit it yet. You’d be surprised how much you learn every day after many years, hopefully we never stop learning and sharing…

Even the worst of us want to help and learn even when we can’t admit it yet. You’d be surprised how much you learn every day after many years, hopefully we never stop learning and sharing…
I couldn't agree more. Glad this website exists it's beneficial for us all!

I’m looking forward to the day that bill, azi, gee, myself and all of you are showing the world how to grow everything we need in the most recyclable, repeatable and healthful way for us all and future generations. We have the platform and early evidence of what’s possible. Combining the rudimentary simplistic methods combined with all our knowledge we can dispel the myths and make it so everyone can contribute. That is my dream and goal. Simple yes?

I’m looking forward to the day that bill, azi, gee, myself and all of you are showing the world how to grow everything we need in the most recyclable, repeatable and healthful way for us all and future generations. We have the platform and early evidence of what’s possible. Combining the rudimentary simplistic methods combined with all our knowledge we can dispel the myths and make it so everyone can contribute. That is my dream and goal. Simple yes?
Its a admirable dream and definitely can be a reality as long as we all keep making an effort to learn and help others. That's what I live for.

Back
Top Bottom