First Grow Ever - Humboldt Dream 2024

We all get great advice, good advice, bad advice and troll advice at times. The beauty is that we never truly know the difference until we’ve proved for ourselves being as stubborn as we are. I love when I see new folks succeed from following an experienced persons success just as much as when I see folks have success out of beginners luck. Most of us sit back and laugh at the inevitable future failure not out of malice, but understanding that beginners luck is what is required to open our eyes and give us the incentive to learn more and improve :)

We all get great advice, good advice, bad advice and troll advice at times. The beauty is that we never truly know the difference until we’ve proved for ourselves being as stubborn as we are. I love when I see new folks succeed from following an experienced persons success just as much as when I see folks have success out of beginners luck. Most of us sit back and laugh at the inevitable future failure not out of malice, but understanding that beginners luck is what is required to open our eyes and give us the incentive to learn more and improve :)
I agree 👍 I would never let someone struggle though, and if I saw someone trying to sabotage a grow I would intervene. But if someone wants to be stubborn I'll watch and learn 🙃 🙂 🙄

I agree 👍 I would never let someone struggle though, and if I saw someone trying to sabotage a grow I would intervene. But if someone wants to be stubborn I'll watch and learn 🙃 🙂 🙄
Nothing drives me crazy like a person who asks for advice then ignores it.
That and defoliation.
Seeing a naked lady drives me absolutely crazy.🤪
But I mind my tongue and give polite advice. :Namaste:
Always hoping they will be successful.
It is really nice to see people come here with problems and get sound advice that gives them a successful outcome.
Seeing their harvest and a big shout out always makes me smile :cheesygrinsmiley:
I was fortunate to be successful from my first first beans.
Others who aren't get discouraged and quit sometimes.
That's what I'd like to prevent.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

At the end of the day it’s night friends. Even those we might consider foes or enemies end up respecting our inputs and ideas when they are delivered in the spirit of truth as we know it today and honest desire to help and learn. If we all share in the attitude of attracting bees with honey vs attracting flies with excrement we can truly make a difference. We don’t have to be right about everything or push down throats of others what has worked to be successful. We merely need to plant the seeds of what has worked for us and keep an open mind and agree better ways are possible. As much as I’d like to believe my way can save the world, I know it’s not true deep down. But I do know that between us all we can get there, or at least much closer than one or a few sharing ideas that are never agreed upon!

Yes, that is a perfect example of the spirited debate I’m referring to. Bill and I will both scream at top of our lungs about defoliation and other things that have grown in popularity despite what rules of nature and common sense should dictate. The YouTubers of the world at least in my opinion have contributed to some of the most glaring contributions accepted by many as truth by the masses vs what reality is. If young folks can learn anything from us, it’s this. The most deceptive thing is yield vs quality. We promote avoiding what’s bad as much as possible. Problem is that what’s bad for you is still beneficial and you may not or never realize how much better the good is. Our job is to convince you how much more beneficial the good is yet we get frustrated at how much we’ve failed at doing that. My perception, nothing to do with Bill. That being said, ask the questions and for the proof you need to be convinced! Happy to reflect and try harder!

Back
Top Bottom